Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Discussion: "Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problem, And Lasting Panacea" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Discussion: "Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problem, And Lasting Panacea" (503 Views)

Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / What Exactly Is Nigeria's Problem In Electricity Generation? / Buhari Is Nigeria's Problem, Not Its Solution By Pete Hoekstra U.S. House Intl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion: "Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problem, And Lasting Panacea" by Heterodox(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2016
Discussing with elders and people of higher intelligence is my hubby as a person. And most time like today, people do hold discussion on topics that varies and cut across fields of interest in our joint. And today I was just lucky to be present in a joint where the topic of discussion was centered on an interesting topic (that was what it was to me) I suppose, should interest well meaning Nigerians, and most importantly, Nairalanders.

The topic, paraphrased, was, "What exactly, in your opinion, is the root cause, the source of the intricate webs of problems in Nigeria which, if solved, could get us to see a Nigeria of our dream"

Of course each and everyone present did opined, from which I gained more knowledge about the intricacy of Nigeria's problem.

Though to say I personally opined illiteracy as the root problem of Nigeria and education a lasting panacea to this problem.

But as expected, your view might be different perhaps, strange. But it might just be the exact solution to the multi-linked problem our dear nation is currently facing.

So, Lalasticlala and Seun can do justice to this thread. This might just be the one among many things Nairaland would be doing right since inception.
Re: Discussion: "Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problem, And Lasting Panacea" by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 17, 2016
NA BUHARI
Re: Discussion: "Root Cause Of Nigeria's Problem, And Lasting Panacea" by Godfullsam(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2016
root cause of Nigeria problem is PDP.
lasting solution vote out APC by 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Egyptair Plane From Paris To Cairo Goes Missing With 66 On Board / Egyptair Flight Crashes In Mediterranean With 66 On Board / True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.