Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) (79111 Views)

Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems / Ademola Ariyo Is Dead. Kidney Disease Kills Cinematographer (Photos) / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by obagangan: 9:02pm On May 17, 2016
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2016
RIP but which nolloywood sef
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2016
ebosie11:
In the wee hours of today, Ibinabo Fiberesima’s faction of AGN announced the death of seasonal actor Fred Ekata.He died of kidney disease which has been suffering from since last year.

Known for his elderly roles in many movies,Fred Ekata was a member of Ibinabo’s faction of Actors Guild of Nigeria until his death but sadly the troubled organization couldn’t help him.Emeka Ike’s faction of AGN is yet to release an official statement on his death.
See photos of frail-looking Fred Eketa few days before his death above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/nollywood-actor-fred-ekata-is-deadphotos.html

may be its panyawood, av never seen dis man b4

R.I.P shaa, but dis lie way dem carry ur name do to make frontpage, fit give u hell ticket undecided
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by tollytexy(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2016
linohlex:
una own better, here in umunze, in anambra state no light for six months na

6 months?? OMG!
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Godfullsam(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2016
may his soul RIP
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
linohlex:
una own better, here in umunze, in anambra state no light for six months na
I Rep Orumba South too kiss
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Kiish(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2016
I know right?! I think it boils down to uncontrolled hypertension/ diabetes
Davecafary:
RIP sir but must all these elderly Nollywood actors die of ilness that has to do with kidney failure all the time. Just my opinion
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Oilandgas1(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2016
ebosie11:
In the wee hours of today, Ibinabo Fiberesima’s faction of AGN announced the death of seasonal actor Fred Ekata.He died of kidney disease which has been suffering from since last year.

Known for his elderly roles in many movies,Fred Ekata was a member of Ibinabo’s faction of Actors Guild of Nigeria until his death but sadly the troubled organization couldn’t help him.Emeka Ike’s faction of AGN is yet to release an official statement on his death.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/nollywood-actor-fred-ekata-is-deadphotos.html

The first picture is Nollywood star, Prince James Uche
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Edy4T(f): 9:26pm On May 17, 2016
R I P
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Edy4T(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2016
grin
Stanleywaxy:

Up NEPA grin
Stanleywaxy:

Up NEPA
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by flokii: 9:38pm On May 17, 2016
RIP

These actors dnt get proper care.. Why?
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by domopps(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2016
RIP don't really know him tho but surely Igbos would!

Cheeeers
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by annnikky(f): 9:39pm On May 17, 2016
iceberylin:
Nollywood will always be Nollywood... Even in death.
Na so ooo n d movie must sell as well so no dulling in 9ja
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by marwanafrica: 9:48pm On May 17, 2016
ebosie11:

. Need to know the meaning of this veteran self
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Happywoman(f): 9:48pm On May 17, 2016
Stephrocks:
And some celebrities be spending 12million on a car later they will say buhari is wicked.

My brother
Wen I saw the psquare TIFF, I was like who these ones EPP sef. Kill yasefs joor
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 17, 2016
RIP. This is why I keep advocating for organ donations before one's death. If donors were available he would have been saved.

I know personally I shall save at least 8 lives when my time comes eventually.
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by scholes23(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2016
@op the first person is prince James uche and he's still alive. Abeg ooooo do the needful
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by omonidayo: 10:43pm On May 17, 2016
tollytexy:
(1) R.I.P
(2) I Never see am before
(3) Shey na Nollywood actor,Bollywood,Hollywood or Firewood ?
(4) Abeg shey Light dey your area? NEPA HAS STARTED AGAIN
Lol...nah Kenwood.
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:03pm On May 17, 2016
ebosie11:

RIP to him
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by kellyJames5(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2016
i don't just get it!

kidney failure seems to be the common disease peculiar to Nollywood stars, why

r.i.p
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Davecafary(m): 1:23am On May 18, 2016
Kiish:
I know right?! I think it boils down to uncontrolled hypertension/ diabetes
I thought as much and I think there is this nonchalant attitude in the industry by those at the top towards those of them that needs help, in terms of paying for their medical bills. If they can at least try to reach out to them, I believe this death rate would reduce.
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Kiish(m): 1:46am On May 18, 2016
You are right. Also we nigerians have an attitude of only going to the hospital when we are really sick. Going for regular check ups can spot these diseases early and the right management can be provided. Having said that, the industry should also take responsibility in caring for the actors and actresses.
Davecafary:

I thought as much and I think there is this nonchalant attitude in the industry by those at the top towards those of them that needs help, in terms of paying for their medical bills. If they can at least try to reach out to them, I believe this death rate would reduce.
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Stanley08(m): 1:49am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:
And some celebrities be spending 12million on a car later they will say buhari is wicked.

Oga! What does this have to do with anything. I'm sure of you had 100M in ur account, buying a 12M car won't sound too outrageous to you. Let those that have enjoy it abeg. They should be piling it up abi? They work hard so they can enjoy the fruit of their labour
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by JOYOSITA(f): 5:45am On May 18, 2016
Ewoooooo! RIP
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by afrovizioncinem(m): 5:45am On May 18, 2016
May heaven have mercy and receive our Beloved Bother in the struggle.
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by anytaij: 5:52am On May 18, 2016
Abeg help tell the op the man on the 1st pic is a different man totally. Make una dey confirm from Google b4 posting so you don't a living person's picture.
bebe2:
those are two different pple,

i know the one lying on the bed, dont know the other one.

off to google i go,

R I P
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by prettyzee11(f): 6:06am On May 18, 2016
Those other 2 pic below is not same as first. Please b mindful of what u share.
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by hipsyleema(f): 6:26am On May 18, 2016
In actual sense, there are two different persons in the post. The second and third pics are the same person while the first pic is an entirely different person. In this case, I am forced to ask; who died?
iceberylin:
This one no be movie cry

RIP

Who follow see three different people?
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Bose253(f): 6:50am On May 18, 2016
RIP
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2016
why put the picture of James Uche inside here. Another nollywood actor? He is not the person being referred to. right?
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52am On May 18, 2016
OPCYOUTH:
RIP

Living a flamboyant lifestyle, alcohol, tobacco, excess salt intake, excess processed food can cause kidney disease....

WIZKID. OLAMIDE & PHYNO UNA DEY HEAR BA.?
I don't do drugs or support it, my question remains "who no go die" ?
Re: Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) by delightf(f): 10:13am On May 18, 2016
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud / Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.