Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August (5391 Views)

Poll: Which team's getting 3 points?

Sunderland: 14% (4 votes)
Chelsea: 78% (22 votes)
Draw: 7% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs Club Brugge : UCL Play-off (3 - 1) On 18th August 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by nateevs(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
FBS:

Our MFs scored today. Good.

6 points out of 6 and I guess that is about the most important thing.

Absolutely. . .
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Uche2nna(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
Very dominant display by the boys in blue.

Diamond or not diamond, Chelsea better find a way to keep Essien fit thru out the season. That guy is Viera and Makelele rolled into one.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Cristalz(f): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2009
hollandis:

Even the champions league too  angry
Were they given 20% right too?

Yeah, HItv got the lion share of the rights to show the UCL in Naija, and the CC. I'm pissed about it 'cos DStv's got completely better quality, and their analysts are good.
DStv will show when HItv can't show 'em all, I guess.

Predictable outcome. Go CA. You just might make it.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
Nice game.
Winning streak continues.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by hollandis(f): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
Cristalz:

Yeah, HItv got the lion share of the rights to show the UCL in Naija, and the CC. I'm pissed about it 'cos DStv's got completely better quality, and their analysts are good.
DStv will show when HItv can't show 'em all, I guess.

Predictable outcome. Go CA. You just might make it.

How can I get a "strong" decoder ?How much does ti cost for that shitty poor quality HITV? undecided
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Borat1: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2009
Criztalmeth,
CA doesnt need your kind words, he knows his job tongue
Chelsea to the summit.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Cristalz(f): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
hollandis:

How can I get a "strong" decoder ?How much does ti cost for that shitty poor quality HITV?  undecided

Not sure of the exact cost right now, but I'll find out tonight and let you know via PM.
HItv's really vexing.  .  .I missed the opening 15 minutes of the Arsenal-Celtic game 'cos the only thing showing on my screen was ''Scrambled channel''. And my quality DStv was just there wasting. So annoying.

@Borat
What's eating you up this time. . .little lady forgot to make your dinner? grin
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by hollandis(f): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2009
Cristalz:

Not sure of the exact cost right now, but I'll find out tonight and let you know via PM.
HItv's really vexing.  .  .I missed the opening 15 minutes of the Arsenal-Celtic game 'cos the only thing showing on my screen was ''Scrambled channel''. And my quality DStv was just there wasting. So annoying.

Aiight thanks. wink
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hitv?
That waste.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Borat1: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2009
Criztalmeth,
So what happened to a joke? I'm not allowed to crack a joke? And why do you always think something has to be eating me up all the time? Is it the name "criztalmeth"? grin
Surely everyone has got a "pet" name around here. Worst hit is chickenshrimp! grin
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Sauron1: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2009
nateevs:

Absolutely. . .

When was the last time Chelsea sat on top of the table?
Man Utd allow the cunts and the charlatans to lead the table temporarily. . . .
Don't worry boys. . . .Ya stay at the apex is temporary.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2009
When was the last time Chelsea sat on top of the table?
Man Utd allow the cunts and the charlatans to lead the table temporarily. . . .
Don't worry boys. . . .Ya stay at the apex is temporary

Chelsea has the best squad this season.
Honestly, i don't see United as a threat to us this season.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
Number 1 sweet oh tongue
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Sauron1: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

Chelsea has the best squad this season.
Honestly, i don't see United as a threat to us this season.

How so?
United's defence shits on Chelsea.
The midfield shits on Chelsea and the attack is at par because Ronaldo and Apache left.
Write United off at your own peril. . . . . No big team strengthened so United still have the advantage albeit small.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2009
How so?
United's defence shits on Chelsea.
The midfield shits on Chelsea and the attack is at par because Ronaldo and Apache left.
Write United off at your own peril. . . . . No big team strengthened so United still have the advantage albeit small

Which defence?
Comparing lil Rafeal with Bosingwa
Or the diminishing Ferdinard to JT?

Which Midfield?
Comparing worn out Scholes and Giggs to Lampard or Essien?
I beg rest.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

Which defence?
Comparing lil Rafeal with Bosingwa
Or the diminishing Ferdinard to JT?

Fabio, Rafael, Wes Brown are all better than Bosingwa.
Rio-Vidic axis is the best in Europe. Evra shits on Ashley Cole.

Which Midfield?
Comparing worn out Scholes and Giggs to Lampard or Essien?
I beg rest.

Fletcher and Giggsy raped Chelsea's midfield(Ballack, Mikel, Lampard, Deco) in January.
The final score was 3-0. . . . . . .Shoulda been 5 but for a visually-impaired line assistants.

Granted, United don't have flashy players in their midfield.
Individually, they don't look like world class players but as a unit. . . . .they are the best in the land.
You cannot win the EPL 3 times in a row with a shitty midfield.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
United raped Chelsea? Ok, granted.
Chelsea had a shitty coach, United had the World's best baller.

You've started again.
Rapheal better than Bosingwa?
According to you guys, I laugh in Hispanic. cheesy

This season will be different.
MU squad has depleted in terms of quality.
Just pray Rooney doesn't get injured. Your squad will self-destruct.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by vikiviko(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
Up Chelsea we are top of the summit 5 goals for, 2 against, +3 goal difference, 6 points in the kitty.

The sky still remains blue.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2009
how una go say Evra is better than Ashley cole? Una smoke weed. Ashley Cole is the best left back in England if not the world.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by nateevs(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2009
Bollocks . .

Lampard and Essien start in your team no matter the weather. .
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Sauron1: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

United raped Chelsea? Ok, granted.
Chelsea had a shitty coach, United had the World's best baller.

The same manager who took Chelsea to the top of the table and stayed there for several months?
I can dig out quotes from Nateevs, HorneyChic and other several others hailing Scolari as the messiah.

You've started again.
Rapheal better than Bosingwa?
According to you guys, I laugh in Hispanic. cheesy

Rafael and Fabio are better than Bosingwa.

This season will be different.
MU squad has depleted in terms of quality.
Just pray Rooney doesn't get injured. Your squad will self-destruct.

The defence is the same. . . . .The midfield is the same.
It is only in the attack that United have lost a bit of quality but Chelsea n other rivals did not gain what United lost.
Had Ronaldo joined Chelsea then i woulda admitted it's going to Chelsea's season but that ain't the case.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2009
Sauron.

Pls stop this blasphemy.
Bosingwa is better than the Brazillian twins.

You say nothing has changed?
If you don't know, CR alone was like 30% of your squad. tongue
Remove his goals and see where MU will end up.

HorneyChic had her doubts about LFS.
I never said he was the messiah. . .
. . .too bad i gat to go to bed now.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by hollandis(f): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

Hitv?
That waste.

DSTV is a waste this season. Imagine ,none of the two matches was televised today.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by HarryPotter1(m): 2:12am On Aug 19, 2009
It seems u guyz dont know how thing are done in chelsea.they never get serious untill they concede a goal and then u see the wounder lion setting its prey on the run.never the less Chelsea still rules and watch out 4 the blues dis season,we are hot like fire.Up Chelsea.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by QueenN2(f): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2009
@ Harry Porter
My brother, tell them oo
Make them hear
Dey no 1 hear, Tell them oo.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by FBS: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2009
Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti on midfielder Deco's future with the club:
"He doesn't want to change and we don't want to change.

"He is working very well now, he is very motivated to stay and play. This is a very important season for him before the World Cup and he played very well.

"You have to maintain control of the game and we have done that in those three matches. Even when we were behind, we were in control."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8202329.stm

That I like. wink
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by solo1ng1: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2009
Patient, resilient, faith, hope, believe, courage, fight to finish: thats what Chelsea demostrated, Sunderland ask for trouble, dem get am,
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by BinghiNya(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2009
chelsea will never win the epl with their old team. Your nemesis is on saturday.
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by mekahenry(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2009
Chelsea for life
yo chelsea guys we dey there.
, oh abeg halla me if you wana
paint your house ,or customize your
shirts and if your want to mould something,
or supply glass and cut glass , i paint pictures just halla me ,

henry
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Meldrick(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

The defence is the same. . . . .The midfield is the same.
It is only in the attack that United have lost a bit of quality but Chelsea n other rivals did not gain what United lost.
Had Ronaldo joined Chelsea then i woulda admitted it's going to Chelsea's season but that ain't the case.

So are u clearly predicting the downfall of Manchester with the exit of Ronaldo. u mean no Ronaldo, no Man U. Chelsea does not and has never demanded the services of Ronaldo. Chelsea has the brightest opportunity of been on top till the end of the EPL
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by FBS: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2009
BinghiNya:

chelsea will never win the epl with their old team. Your nemesis is on saturday.
Let me guess, you must be a manure fan boy?  grin
Nemesis ko, synthesis ni. rubbish. Just open mouth yarn dust. Typical of you folks.  tongue

And what will you do if we win?
Re: Sunderland(1) Vs Chelsea(3) On Tuesday 18th August by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2009
I LAUGH IN BOKO HARAM!
Igbo(weed) and age is catching up with Rio ferdinand.
It's been one injury to another since last season and its continued this season.

I LAUGH IN WAZOBIA!
Cheslea's defence has been the best for the last 5 seasons. . . . . . .please, don't even contest this.
While I agree John terry's stock is falling he is still a better alrounded defender than Rio de Jeneiro. . . . . don't contest this either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goaloong. Net / The World Ever Best Dribbler Okocha, Ronaldinho Or Zidane / Liverpool Vs Zenith : Europa Cup (3 - 1) - On 21st February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.