Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid (1055 Views)

Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him / Singer Skales Builds A House For Mother (photo) / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 17, 2016
A fan got singer YoungSkales so pissed off today after Skales promoted Wizkid's event on his IG page only for the fan to call Skales a hater. The fan also said Skales was an ugly boy and that Wizkid was going to get the Grammy before Skales even gets a feature from a foreign artist.

An angry Skales threw caution to the wind after those comments happened and blasted the guy and his mum saying:

"As ugly as I am, I will still deny your mama if they offer her to me"

Read the conversation below.

Skales has since deleted his comment.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/skales-blasts-fan-because-of-wizkid-as.html

Re: Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid by Theyveedo(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid by wise7(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2016
Some fans tho, em no fit mind their own business
Re: Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid by Afrok(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2016
I can't see the correlation between what Skales did (promoting Wizkid) and what the fan said, Damn... some fans just need free brain transplants coz they always act silly and looking for people (celeb) to pass aggression to. The last time I checked, our President is not part of those celebs.

Even though Skales over reacted, I think the fan got what he bargained for, although Skales too should step up from been an Upcoming Artiste undecided
Re: Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 17, 2016
It is obvious the fan was looking for attention. He should have just blocked him and moved on but that picture na WizKid? The guy don add
Re: Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 17, 2016
some ppl wunt mind deir bizz
Re: Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid by Arewa12: 11:13pm On May 17, 2016
dis guy wrote all dis just to get skales attention.
Re: Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid by jrupa(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2016
Fan from the pit of hell
Re: Singer Skales Blasts Fan And His Mother After Fan Insulted Him Because Of Wizkid by makydebbie(f): 6:14am On May 18, 2016
attention seeking fan he got more than he bargained for..bt d guy should have ignored him..anywaiz make i finish this zobo..*sips zobo*

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Pictured Without Her Wedding Ring. / [MUSIC] Tinie Tempah Ft. Wizkid – Mamacita / Popular Yoruba Actor Addresses Claim That He Visited Babalawo For Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.