Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Notice To 97 Camry (pencil/tinylight) Owners - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Notice To 97 Camry (pencil/tinylight) Owners (586 Views)

See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light / NOTICE To 97 CAMRY (pencil/tiny Light Owners / Toyota Camry Big Daddy Tinylight Hybrid 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice To 97 Camry (pencil/tinylight) Owners by lawsta(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2016
It is the best thing to be sure of the type of engine in your vehicle so that you don't use your hard earned money and precious time on incompatible spare parts or mechanics doing trial and error with your vehicle. Few days ago l posted a topic about my meco claim's that my 97 camry (pencil) came with a 2.0 engine like that of 97 camry & avensis. The car is XLE with 14" toyota follow come rim, leather seats and side air bags for the front seats. I have early researched and discovered that the 2.0 & 2.2 engine (3sfe & 5sfe) are physically the same and the cylinder head interchangeable. I decided to google it with the car's VIN 4T1BG28KXWU254186.
RESULT:
model year: 1998
engine capacity: 2.0
rim: 14 rim
mpg: 18
country of assembly: Georgetown, KY
It is generally believed that 97 camry comes with 2.2 engine. But that is not true.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are My Brakes Squealing??? / Toyota 4 Runner For Sale.. / Between A Twitter User, Gwagon And Ibadan People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.