Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University (62027 Views)

DJ Cuppy Wins New York University's 2017 Alumni Artistic Achievement Award / Toke Makinwa Speaks At New York University (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Nobody: 7:39am On May 18, 2016
DabELLs:

YOU THINK SAY ORACLE MUMU? IF ORACLE KNOW SAY YOU DON BORN, NA THE PIKIN AND WIFE OR YOUR HEALTH IT WILL DEMAND FOR... IF DEVIL GIVE YOU #1 HE WILL TAKE #100000000 FROM YOU. ASK THE JUJU MEN WHY DEM NO DEY DO MONEY MAKING RITUAL FOR THEMSELVES.
undecided dem don upgrade naa
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by GIYAZZ(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2016
taurusdude:

GET OUT!
undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Nobody: 7:43am On May 18, 2016
ngoben:
...the task fit be use ur 3 children for rituals
i no mean see how rich people dey fresh everyday
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by GIYAZZ(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2016
boma95:

Spare that lie .. At least she looksore responsible than your "MissGdope" what a monicker cool
Hmmm. . . . have you heard that saying before? Don't judge a book by it's cover. wink

Besides, I don't see anything irresponsible about that nick. I only think it oozes of swag and exposure.

Boma, just support my girl. Have you seen her before? I swear, you'd like her. wink cheesy

MISSGDOPE ALL THE WAY!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Nobody: 7:57am On May 18, 2016
slap1:

Sorry bro. grin
ino fair angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Youngpo413: 8:17am On May 18, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
And Person dey FU.C.KS dis gal ooo ! shocked shocked
even with her qualifications, she will still kneel and give a blowjjjjob.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by adeleke12345(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2016
why she no come do masters for nigeria here, she wont even have battery to snap those pictures.. #Godhelpus
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Vince77(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2016
lilzcee:
I must born three children before using my manhood for rituals, if i no get talent atleast my manhood will provide millions of dollars embarassed
hahahahahhahaha. Laff wan kee me here.
U r jst so funny.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Vince77(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
even with her qualifications, she will still kneel and give a blowjjjjob.
blowjobb no know qualification o!
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Ugosample(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2016
driand:
wat makes her qualify for the "beauty with Brain" Oh! Cuz she could afford a masters degree in NYC?

It's debatable tho.
But if you no sabi, you no go graduate. That I know
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Youngpo413: 9:36am On May 18, 2016
Vince77:
blowjobb no know qualification o!
lol

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by davereal(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2016
Wow! Beauty and brains. I celebrate your ingenuity. Money is not directing you, rather you are commanding money...cheers!
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by bandad: 10:19am On May 18, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
And Person dey FU.C.KS dis gal ooo ! shocked shocked
Kai. Nawa for you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by chukshaifa: 10:47am On May 18, 2016
This nairaland is useless! What about a poor man's child that suffered to graduate. That's what we want to celebrate.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by sindan: 11:23am On May 18, 2016
omotoyossi:
always opening her mouth.. she go like dicksucking eh..

The girl na ashawo na u no know
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by iamagyal(f): 12:01pm On May 18, 2016
grayht:
And so...?
jealousy
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by RaeMystix: 1:16pm On May 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao.

Ibadan girl, who told you she didn't take numerous vacays abroad cos I actually thought she lives in London cos she's always in the UK and the only time she's in NY is when she's deejaying on Charlamagne Tha God's show on MTV 2 lol. Stop exaggerating things - there are tons of rich kids who're blazing so many trails academically and are inconspicuous...and tho I like the chic, she isn't one of them. She lives on social media and travelling everywhere lol.

Anyway, if you know her inconspicuous dark skinned sister - tell her to shout the Duke. I wanna take her out and buy her a bucket of rose flowers. tongue

Bucket of flowers. Can you afford it? . cheesy...At the end of the day, she's got a good head on her shoulders. You should take a good look at the rich kids on instagram. Cuppy's isn't close to those kids.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Onyiido: 1:35pm On May 18, 2016
lilzcee:
I must born three children before using my manhood for rituals, if i no get talent atleast my manhood will provide millions of dollars embarassed
Shebi if I say a very big amen to this prayer now e go be like say I no wan better for you
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 18, 2016
Onyiido:
Shebi if I say a very big amen to this prayer now e go be like say I no wan better for you
person no fit joke again undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Shym3xx: 2:28pm On May 18, 2016
RaeMystix:

Bucket of flowers. Can you afford it? . cheesy...At the end of the day, she's got a good head on her shoulders. You should take a good look at the rich kids on instagram. Cuppy's isn't close to those kids.

Lmao @ can I afford a bucket of roses. grin

If I could buy a Rolex for myself at 19, I think I should be able to afford 10 trucks of roses, almost a decade after that.

I'm not knocking her. But getting a MSc degree in music is nothing special, especially with the tools at disposal. It all depends on upbringing and just as have wayward rich kids - there are loads of them doing great things academically.

Since you live in America, most of the people running Wall Street and US government are from rich background and that didn't stop them from doing great things academically. And if you have ever been opportuned to go the top Unis across the globe, you'd see that a lot of kids there are rich kids.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by RaeMystix: 3:04pm On May 18, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ can I afford a bucket of roses. grin

If I could buy a Rolex for myself at 19, I think I should be able to afford 10 trucks of roses, almost a decade after that.

I'm not knocking her. But getting a MSc degree in music is nothing special, especially with the tools at disposal. It all depends on upbringing and just as have wayward rich kids - there are loads of them doing great things academically.

Since you live in America, most of the people running Wall Street and US government are from rich background and that didn't stop them from doing great things academically. And if you have ever been opportuned to go the top Unis across the globe, you'd see that a lot of kids there are rich kids.

Can't top your comment. ..Well said. smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by lexyclasy: 3:31pm On May 18, 2016
lilzcee:
and when the rituals demanded for your 3 children one after the other you will turn to accuse your old innocent uncle somewhere......be ready for your head o, because for juju.....nothing goes for nothing bro...Christ is the best option for you....his wealth added no sorrow
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2016
lexyclasy:
and when the rituals demanded for your 3 children one after the other you will turn to accuse your old innocent uncle somewhere......be ready for your head o, because for juju.....nothing goes for nothing bro...Christ is the best option for you....his wealth added no sorrow
which christ? undecided christ doesn't give wealth to everybody, why are there poor people? If christ gives money to everybody? Don't provoke me oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 18, 2016
elitebliss:

Same reasons why the poor remains poor
Gerroff my mention!!!

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by askakim(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2016
She reminds me of my first love #nice face#
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University by Onyiido: 9:29pm On May 18, 2016
lilzcee:
person no fit joke again undecided
A beg that joke dey expensive, no use am again cuz no be ur portion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) / Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.