Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Automobile Design Engineer Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Automobile Design Engineer Needed (481 Views)

Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses / Get A Dynamic N Interactive Functional Automobile Web Portal. Call:08039355562 / Good Auto Engineer Needed At Obalende area of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automobile Design Engineer Needed by sambare100: 9:17pm On May 17, 2016
A Nigerian owned Automobile company is in need of a part time Mechanical Engineer. That can use auto card and other engineering software to draw and design an Automobile cars and tricycles.

Remuneration is very attractive and negotiatable.
Contact us on sambare100@gmail.com or 09054868496
Re: Automobile Design Engineer Needed by amiskurie(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2016
sambare100:
A Nigerian owned Automobile company is in need of a part time Mechanical Engineer. That can use auto card and other engineering software to draw and design an Automobile cars and tricycles.

Remuneration is very attractive and negotiatable.
Contact us on sambare100@gmail.com or 09054868496

I am not an automobile engineer,but I am an automobile enthusiast who could draw futuristically and give ideas
Re: Automobile Design Engineer Needed by sambare100: 7:14pm On May 18, 2016
That is nice @ amiskurie.

But we need a Mechanical Engineer that can do an automobile structural design with all measurement details and material selection for the Automobile. Both cars and tricycles. Using AUTO CAD and any other engineering software.

Remuneration is very attractive & negotiatable

Our contact still remain the same.

Sambare100@gmail.com or 09054868496
Re: Automobile Design Engineer Needed by Raymie(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2016
What you seek are automotive designers or automotive engineers, neither of which are available as professional fields in these parts. I advise you employ a car enthusiast with a good eye for design. The engineers can mold the design to meet their requirements. Holla if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Venza 2012 Urgently Needed Today / Clean 05 Honda Accord Reg Leathet I4 Ac For Js 830k See Pix..... / Registered Clean Nissan Frontier - 2.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.