Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Cab Business In Port Harcourt: How Lucrative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cab Business In Port Harcourt: How Lucrative (1465 Views)

Advice On Yellow Cab Business In Lagos / Cab Business In Port Harcourt: How Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cab Business In Port Harcourt: How Lucrative by Goodplace: 9:22pm On May 17, 2016
Please i need your advice on this issue i have a Passat wagon that i intend to fix/love-vendor to use it for cab service or perhaps town service as the case may be on my free time because i have a job at hand but i want to increase my income so as to know the next line of action in investment. how profitable can this be? please i need advice.
Re: Cab Business In Port Harcourt: How Lucrative by afobie: 9:46am On May 18, 2016
In portharcourt settle,were population is very high,with many hussler.you will make it in the biz except you are very lazy.try to fit the car,make sure the ac is working,and the seat of the car is neat.and winscreens are working,u are go to go.

A friend wake up by 6am - 11am,she make almost 7k in the morning hour,then in the eveing from 3-10pm she make more that 7k,atime its does not reach,atime its pass,cos of charter.she doest it everyday.she say she earn more than many oil worker.

I tot of it,i like to do it to,there is so much money in it.

(1) (Reply)

The Govt Shld Ban All Gaming Systems Like Betja, Nairabet Etc To Recover / Excess Airtime? Convert It To Cash Here / Oil & Gas Contracts Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.