Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

8 Top Effective Ways To Drive Organic Traffic To Your Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Top Effective Ways To Drive Organic Traffic To Your Blog. (571 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 10 Powerful Headlines To Drive Targeted Organic Traffic To Your Website (WATCH) / How To Drive Organic Traffic To Your Blog Using Justretweet And Socialadr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Top Effective Ways To Drive Organic Traffic To Your Blog. by Frankicent(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2016
Blogging is something everyone wants to venture into it a must. I get disappointed every time someone contact me and ask
“How much can I make from blogging?
i want to start quick profitable blog
if I ask why. They give same reply which is I want to make Money like other top bloggers. I”l smile and say you will.
There fail to ask there self this questions.
What niche am I into?
Is my niche a profitable niche?
How much patience do I need ?
Will writeup attract large audience?
Would it solve a problem
How much unique visitors can i attract with my writeup?
Do I have the strength to join the competition?
How old is my domain or blog?
How Much traffic is my blog generating?

If you got answers to this questions you should start thinking of money. Truth be told you can’t earn without traffic. If you blog fails to generate at
list 100unique visitor daily you not going to earn a penny.. Here is list of “8 Top Effective Ways To Drive Organic traffic to your blog”

1•Write Original and unique content
It’s never easy writing a killer article that attract audience. Especially if it’s unique It takes time, critical thinking, research. Unique article is one of the
best and oldest ways to attract large audience. You might not be good in writing. You will in time just practice more,ask questions and learn from others.. In time you notice you improving well your audience will tell you.

2•Be consistent with your writeup
Consistent is another way to increase blog traffic i can testify to this. month’s or weeks ago my blog traffic was doing fine. Alexa ranking was
dropping fast I was so impress cause I dropped to few millions with 4-5days I was ranking fast..One day I got lazy to write not that i was short on content
i still got about 4 new unique contents to write. I couldn’t write for a month..
I decided to check my Alexa I was shocked it has increase to 12M. I almost cried my eye out. I started writing again share my blog post, re ping my blog.
Within 4-5 my alexa ranking has decrease back to 6millions.
You might not understand this but, I learnt something which is other blogger’s are consistent and writing new post everyday.. They aren’t giving
up they keep writing cause they want to win win. It’s a race so you join them.

3•Get enough back link .
Back link can increase you traffic in a short time very fast.. And it’s quite easy to do that. First of all google search your niche and find top competitor
either from your country or worldwide. Make a list and write there domains down go through there content read there quality post and drop your
comments down.. Imagine dropping your link on 10 quality blog.
Note: please don’t spam there blog make it look natural. For does of you who might be thinking of buying quality links from fiverr or from any link selling website. Don’t be deceive ot tempted. The link will temporary work for you and later harm you. Or even better google penguin would visit you. If you want it earn it the right way…

4•Auto Share Your blog
Blog is great either from your audience or you. It’s advice able you auto share your blog post after posting. WordPress users can use jetpack while,blogger’s can twitterfeed.com or any preferable share website..

You love this post? Please continue reading from this link www.geeklogic.net/8-top-effective-ways-to-drive-organic-traffic-to-your-blog-2/

(1) (Reply)

Website + Top Level Domain Name For Sale. / How To Make $500 To $1000 Mknthly With Best Url Shortening Websites / Webmasters, Web Designers - Is This TRUE..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.