Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Do You Want War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want War? (384 Views)

APC Diverting Attention To Look Nnamdi Kanu Want War / We Want War Not Referendum Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO / We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want War? by martinslanre(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2016
With just this little challenge and youths are already asking for what they know nothing about. I am always baffled when they start talking about tearing it all down, killing them all, start a war etc
Only a man that have not seen one that will pray for it. You have eaten this night or have something to eat that is why you can say you want war. Ask a soldier about war and watch his emotions,mood while he talks about war. Even men stronger than you shit and wet themselves when war came.
War doesn't solve issues, it brings all down and the biggest losers in war are we the common man who have nothing working for us. Do you have private jets, how much of food do you have in your store, how much dollars can take you far away when it turns to hell, can you keep fighting for that same course when bullets start raining down on you and all you can see is gore and damnation and all family lying dead.

Don't pray for war brothers. Work on yourself and then educate your mind. The best solutions to our collective problems are within us.

To be great again we need the wisdom of the elders and the strength of the youth, so even if they've milked us dry I want you to know we need them as much as they need us. We are a young nation and I believe we will still get it right, sooner or later

War is not the solution. I pray God help you understand though. God bless us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want War? by FirstTImeUser: 10:43pm On May 17, 2016
Nice one brother
Great depth of insight you got there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Withdraws Anti-social Media Bill The Senate Has Withdrawn The Controversi / Second Girl Rescued By Nigerian Troops Not Part Of Chibok Girls / Review… The Battle For Nigeria’s N5.4tn Idle Pension Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.