Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness (1461 Views)

Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / How Do I Get Rid Of This "Shyness" Syndrome? / Useful Tips That Can Help Conquer Shyness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by stargates(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2006
Hello all,

I am a 22 year old male, a computer guru but not a nerd, very talented and probably the shyest guy on earth smiley I don't have a girl friend since I was born and I can't make one,  I can not even talk to a girl about it,  Can not hold a direct eye contact for more than 5 seconds, I know this to be one of my biggest problem and I really don't know how to overcome it,

I have seen so many girls I really like and want to have as friends but I just can't face up to it and talk to a girl, I don't even know the basics, what a guy says first to a girl, how a guy gets a girl's attention to start off the first talkings,

I have just seen this girl and for the past 22 years they have come and gone by, I do not want to miss this girl,  I need help from everyone, please help me!!!! how do I walk up tp this girl? how do I overcome my shyness? what first does a guy says to a girl in the process? I will provide additional information if needed,  I am online now if you all can help me out here, or here is my email address: rm123luck@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks All
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2006
no one can help you smileyonly you can help yourself,when you have decided to come out of the shell wink

1 Like

Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by kdships(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2006
rm123luck@hotmail.co.uk don't mind that discouraging reply. You can get help right away if you want. I have an idea. Am going to email you and you right now. I once had an experience like this before so I know what you are going through. Am into computers too. So,
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by Raymand(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2006
Hahahaha! you're going to die a virgin. . . cheesy
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by Free(f): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2006
ahahahaha , lipsrsealed
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by Radiant(f): 4:03am On Dec 14, 2006
Is this a topic?
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by zPixel(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2006
@ Raymand,

Am sure you think this guy is joking. If you know how frustrating it is to be a shy person, you will be grateful.

@ kdships,

Please post your reply here to help others.
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by 9ja4eva: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2007
Please people post something uplifiting.

I will send u a mail now jare.
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by lalaboi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2007
d shy ones and d silent ones are actuali d badest ones!

ma guy if u come out! i bet u'll be d best!

1 Like

Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by 9ja4eva: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2007
LOL.

R u for real?
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by rash47(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
follow dis simple steps:
1.First, sincerely accept dat fear is a sin.
2.Develop a forgiving spirit n 4get ur ugly past, cos dat d source of ur fear
3.When around her,imagine d worst case scenario n do ur best. Other things will follow suit.
4.Lastly n most important,walk up to her, b ursef, maintain ur gaze n don't impress
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by Rocktation(f): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
6 years later....hmmn. He must be Thomas Crown by now..
Re: Help A 22 Year Old Overcome Shyness by spacewily: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2012
the poster is ridiculing a set of people. Shyguys wont post their problems or anything about themselves. Computer gurus would get a robot girlfriend. You Cant take it and give it back, you got to pay for something. Thats what i think most chicks have as a state of mind devicing a strategy to appeal their minds works with that set. Have you studied the lady before it crossed your mind to approach her ? Its simple when you say and do it right ? Its ''right'' when you know whats wrong and you know whats wrong through failing. So start trying now. Just tap the lady, look her in the eye, tell her how something nice about her intriques you and start smiling. She can either smile back and say something or she doesnt. QED.

(1) (Reply)

Video- Phyton Swallows Alligator (not For The Faint-hearted) / Did Any Of Our Pastors Reveal Ebola As One Of The Prophesies For 2014? / Thrilling! " LIKES" The Joy Of Having It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.