Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo (4483 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona / Face Mask: Peter Okoye, Olamide, Wizkid, Akpororo Trend For Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by SohMan(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2016
One of the major responsibility of being a father or mother is
being able to spend quality time, adorable, fun and
informative moments with their children, so you know what it
going on with on a daily basis.
Davido and baby, Imade Adeleke
Parenting is not all about paying school fees, buying clothes
and shoes, providing meals on the table, paying house rents,
buying of cars and all other good things of life but taking out
time to be with your children as this act will leave a lifetime
memory on them.
Despite their busy schedules, top Nigerian music stars such
as HKN music label boss Davido, YBNL boss Olamide,
Rudeboy record boss Paul Okoye, Peter Okoye (Mr P), Star
Boy music boss Wizkid, Flavour and Ice Prince has proved
that their children has a special hold on them.

Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by SohMan(m): 12:38am On May 18, 2016
shocked Wizkid
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by lifezone247(m): 12:38am On May 18, 2016
Me sef see my own.

29 Likes

Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by SohMan(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2016
lifezone247:
Me sef see my own.
My brother u try, they are looking good!

3 Likes

Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by Nobody: 4:50am On May 18, 2016
lifezone247:
Me sef see my own.
lovely photo..nice one. your children are lovely. keep it up.

1 Like

Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by sexycat: 5:19am On May 18, 2016
Chai grin grin in this economy my brother u don drop 4, abeg he don do like that ooooo, this change we don't know where is leading us to oooooo,

Sha u get fine daughters so you have to keep AK 47 for corner o I trust all these guys here o

1 Like

Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by Nobody: 5:22am On May 18, 2016
lifezone247:
Me sef see my own.
Children father...them plenty oooh.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by makydebbie(f): 6:04am On May 18, 2016
they all looking cute!...
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by tyson99(m): 6:13am On May 18, 2016
lifezone247:
Me sef see my own.
That ur little girl is gonna be funny with her smile grin

1 Like

Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by Nobody: 6:37am On May 18, 2016
Babe chill out
rokiatu:
You made me spill me breakfast
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by Nobody: 6:40am On May 18, 2016
awon baba baby
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by lifezone247(m): 7:33am On May 18, 2016
Yomieluv:
lovely photo..nice one. your children are lovely. keep it up.
thanks bro.
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by lifezone247(m): 7:33am On May 18, 2016
makydebbie:
they all looking cute!...
thanks dear.
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by lifezone247(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2016
rokiatu:
my dear some people dey look for even na one for over 20 years, to buy sef.
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by Kherry: 7:37am On May 18, 2016
Dat baby is too cute wit ha smile
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On May 18, 2016
lifezone247:
thanks dear.
uwc
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by Emmatdayo(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2016
lifezone247:
Me sef see my own.
bros u lazy oo, na so so girls u gather grin
anyway they r cute little ladies
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by lifezone247(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2016
Emmatdayo:
bros u lazy oo, na so so girls u gather grin
anyway they r cute little ladies
bro Na wetting God give me be that o, thanks jare
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by Emmatdayo(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2016
lifezone247:
bro Na wetting God give me be that o, thanks jare
nice 1
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by wins18(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2016
wow cool
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 18, 2016
lifezone247:
lifezone247:
indeed. That was a joke bro smiley

1 Like

Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by Amberon11: 1:11pm On May 18, 2016
You can tell davido will be a very loving father from the way he shows that baby love.
Re: See How Olamide, Wizkid, Davido And Others Share Fun With Their Children (photo by RevCesckid: 1:57pm On May 18, 2016
Me sef Rep Team GoodDaddy

(1) (Reply)

More Photos As Pretty Mike & Toyin Lawal Pose Unclad In Romantic Advert Campaign / Rita Dominic Flashes Her Cleavage In A Yellow 2-piece Pant Suit (photos) / Tiwa Savage Tweets A Photoof Herself Pounding Yam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.