Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Fake People .... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fake People .... (443 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake People .... by meettosin87(m): 1:55am On May 18, 2016
They said we don't know how sweatshirt looks like, they said we don't know the meaning of sweatshirt. And the distribution of fake sweatshirts has caused large percentage of unilorites to go into righteous indignation mode. Well, I commiserate with my fellow students.
But we believe God is our ultimate Judge.
Re: Fake People .... by cocolemon: 2:44am On May 18, 2016
yes, god is the judge.
meettosin87:
They said we don't know how sweatshirt looks like, they said we don't know the meaning of sweatshirt. And the distribution of fake sweatshirts has caused large percentage of unilorites to go into righteous indignation mode. Well, I commiserate with my fellow students.
But we believe God is our ultimate Judge.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Going To WTAMU Fall 2016? / For The First Time, The Facebook-sponsored Cyberxchange Hackathon Competition Is / Naoc Undergraduate Tertiary Scholarship Is Now Open For Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.