Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

CV Screening Tools (b.tech And Bsc) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CV Screening Tools (b.tech And Bsc) (670 Views)

Difference Between HND And Bsc- Wole Soyinka / HND And BSC Graduates Wanted In A Microfinance Bank / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CV Screening Tools (b.tech And Bsc) by Uzch89(m): 3:53am On May 18, 2016
Goodday everyone, I'm an ardent follower of details on NL and I have come to observe that companies who receive a lot of applications after sending out a vacancy make use of computer based CV screening tools.

I graduated with a B.Tech from FUTO and I'm just curious to know if those screening tools will be active enough to pick up a B.tech degree from a host of applications especially when the recruiter states that a Bsc is wanted.

Of course we all know the B.tech and Bsc are almost the same bar the extra one year spent and can be used in the same category.

Thanks.

Cc @lalasticlala ,mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lasuth Latest Vacancies / Jobs In Ilorin / Who Else Got This, Job Interview From GLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.