Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) (57458 Views)

Now That Tomato Is Back / Tomato Price Crashes From N25,000 To N800 Per Basket / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:
Should I say my mom is a prophetess?
She somehow foresaw this coming and bought ten baskets and kept in the freezer during the january period when it was in abundance.

Really?
But tell me, how do u preserve it with d epileptic power supply?
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by sweetestever(f): 8:40pm On May 18, 2016
not even five but four. come to think of it what if we start planting tomatoes by ourselves? if is hard? i only use onion n pepper to cook now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by smite(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
I pity Nigerians. We are not smart.

The government created fuel scarcity, only to jerk the price up.

The South has been shouting resource control, the north has acted, under the guise of tomato sickness.

Do you really think the price of tomato will ever be the same again?

The next time tomato comes back, we'll be happy to get 3balls for 200 naira.

The next time dangote's tomato company will open again, we'll hear a small tin is now N100

All my northern customers that trade currencies have been changing their cars.

You think Buhari is dumb? You think the north isn't outsmarting the 'schooled' South?

Think again.

And for zombies, don't quote me without visiting my website. angry

I used to believe Nigerians are smart, but looking back and thinking critically I began to rethink! we've a greater percentage of dumb people, and that's the reason why the country takes one step forward and then take a dozen steps backwards
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by dallyemmy: 9:04pm On May 18, 2016
The North feeds the South. Resource control part1. V Break Pipeline vs Tomatoes Scarcity War! Humm.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by crecruit: 9:28pm On May 18, 2016
Hello all, we've got the solution to your TOMATOES problem. We are marketers and sole distributor of IDEE'S POWDERED STEW It's easy, quick to make (only 3mins) tastes delicious, contains NO MSG and above all, it's made with 100% natural tomatoes, bell pepers (Tatase) onions, scotch bonbet peppers(ata rodo) and spices. It's only #100/sachet and #3000/carton of 30 sachets. A sachet feeds 3 people conveniently. You can make your jollof rice, eforiro, chicken, fish and beef stew, spaghetti sauce, Ila asepo, egusi soup, beans, asaro and loads of other dishes with it. It makes cooking very easy. All you need is water and oil + idee's powdered stew. Contact No: 08077394221 or send whatshap message to 08034715046

FACTS ABOUT IDEE'S POWDERED STEW

It is straight from Field to Factory drying under proper handling (controlled gas and temperature conditions). This preserves the nutrients in the ingredients e.g. cancer preventing nutrients.Idee’s is 100% natural. No preservatives, no additives.
Idee's helps prevent Hypertension and increase heart health – because it has reduced Sodium salt content,
no Mono Sodium Glutamate (MSG) and hence is much healthier, good for people watching their salt intake and good for Heart health.

Idees Powdered stew is made from freshly harvested ingredients, taken directly to the factory for drying and packaging.
It has no preservatives,
no additives,
It is 100% Natural! It is nature at its best, more nutritious and healthier, with the formulation developed in England. Idée’s Powdered Stew has not suffered damage caused by poor handling of raw tomatoes, pepper, onions, garlic, etc.
The blending process is more hygienic, there is no leaking of engine oil into your ingredients during the grinding or use of an unclear water source.

Because it is 100% natural, the shelf life is never long.
It is fresh with no preservatives or additives hence the short shelf life.

This is what makes us special and different and why we are confident it is good for you.

Call 08077394221 or whatshapp 08034715046

Pictures below:
1) Idee's powdered stew as presented in sachet (feeds 3)
2) Idee's powdered stew in a bowl
3) Fish stew with Idee's powdered stew and fish alone
4) Jollof rice made with Idee's powdered stew

1 Share

Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2016
optional1:

Wat happen our tomato jos has finish in d farm ba!??

No o, e get one ebola-like disease wey enter them.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by optional1(f): 10:04pm On May 18, 2016
SnowJay92:

No o, e get one ebola-like disease wey enter them.

Ebo kini abeg oooo.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by louisdemaria(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2016
optional1:

How do u expect it to taste lyk. Mind u I preserve it in d freezer nd I dnt cook d whole tomato paste.
oohhh...that xplains it den..tot u'll prep d whole tomato.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Raphaelgreg040(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2016
optional1:

I dont lie in month of May cos is my month nd d month of Mary Mother of Jesus.
nicely said
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by optional1(f): 11:19pm On May 18, 2016
louisdemaria:

yeapp
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by wtfCode: 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
Try red oil rice in that case.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Appareil(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2016
Na say Lagos too far I for send five Baskets of tomatoes to a few Nairalanders from my country. Which kind price be that?
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by top0204: 11:28pm On May 18, 2016
God is in control
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 1:54am On May 19, 2016
Foodstuffs are cheaper at MFM Sunday Market in Onike, Yaba.

Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:58am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

We r only 2 in d house nd we dont eat food dat stew wil b added evry day.

Almost 2month 1k tomatoes do me.
explain to the guy that Refridgeration make it posible even for 6months with constant light.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by SubtleFRED(m): 5:27am On May 19, 2016
mineANDurs:

Really?
But tell me, how do u preserve it with d epileptic power supply?
She prepared about three baskets like tin tomatoes.
She grinded some and after grinding,she boiled it using firewood for a very long period of time until it is almost dried then she put it in mayonnaise bottles,applied a little quantity of oil to it and boiled it together with the bottle.

With this method,you need no freezer whatsoever to preserve it. Its just like tin tomatoe and can't get spoilt as long as you add oil to it and parboil everytime you fetch from it.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

Ebo kini abeg oooo.

Yes o, I don't forget the name dem call am, but e shaa kpai all the tomatoes wey dey farm. Na until next tomato planting season we go see tomato chop o
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On May 19, 2016
SubtleFRED:

She prepared about three baskets like tin tomatoes.
She grinded some and after grinding,she boiled it using firewood for a very long period of time until it is almost dried then she put it in mayonnaise bottles,applied a little quantity of oil to it and boiled it together with the bottle.

With this method,you need no freezer whatsoever to preserve it. Its just like tin tomatoe and can't get spoilt as long as you add oil to it and parboil everytime you fetch from it.

Spectacular!
Thanks for d info.
Well Appreciated!
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by SubtleFRED(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2016
mineANDurs:

Spectacular! Thanks for info. Well Appreciated!
You're welcome. Might send a picture of how it looks like when I get the chance to.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 19, 2016
SubtleFRED:

You're welcome.
Might send a picture of how it looks like when I get the chance to.

Thank you
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Raphaelgreg040(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2016
louisdemaria:
nepa must disappoint

1 Like

Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:32am On May 19, 2016
SnowJay92:

Yes o, I don't forget the name dem call am, but e shaa kpai all the tomatoes wey dey farm. Na until next tomato planting season we go see tomato chop o

Na wa oooo tnx 4 d info
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:38am On May 19, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
explain to the guy that Refridgeration make it posible even for 6months with constant light.

Thank u he is aware now!!!
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:40am On May 19, 2016
Orikinla:
Foodstuffs are cheaper at MFM Sunday Market in Onike, Yaba.

So if food stuffs r cheaper there all of us in Nigeria should come to d market on Sunday ba.......
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:43am On May 19, 2016
Raphaelgreg040:
nepa must disappoint

Then Nepa doesn't take d light 4 so long, but now 2weeks no light.!!
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2016
SubtleFRED:

I dey gbagyi villa.
Make I follow you so that I go hala you on sunday.
okay na ,but i no know gbagyi villa.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Raphaelgreg040(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

Then Nepa doesn't take d light 4 so long, but now 2weeks no light.!!
lol 2weeks
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by optional1(f): 9:02am On May 19, 2016
Raphaelgreg040:
lol 2weeks

Yes ooooo tnk God no tomato paste in d freezer dis tym around.
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Raphaelgreg040(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

Yes ooooo tnk God no tomato paste in d freezer dis tym around.
u make it sound like cooking is ur hobby
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Chicagoesontop: 9:12am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

We r only 2 in d house nd we dont eat food dat stew wil b added evry day.

Almost 2month 1k tomatoes do me.

I Believe You, Sometimes I Put Stew In My Freezer And Leave It There For More Than A Month, Meanwhile Am Not In Nigeria So There Is Steady Light Here, So I Don't Doubt You Could Store Stew For 2 Months !! !!
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by optional1(f): 9:21am On May 19, 2016
Raphaelgreg040:
u make it sound like cooking is ur hobby

Lol.

Am alwayz in d kitchen cookin sumtin!!!
Re: When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) by Raphaelgreg040(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2016
optional1:

Lol.

Am alwayz in d kitchen cookin sumtin!!!
good for you. Well I hate kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two White Men Seen Pounding Yam At An Event (Photos, Video) / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) / Cook With 1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.