Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (35794 Views)

Work Begins On The Collapsed Portion Of Makurdi-lafia-abuja Road (photos) / Emmanuel Fayose Involved In Motor Accident Along Abuja Road (Photos) / Court Sacks Sam Saba, CCB Chairman, Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by mikolo80: 4:09pm On May 18, 2016
dre11:

…along Kaduna-Abuja expressway

Police: He has been released

http://newtelegraphonline.com/gunmen-abduct-code-conduct-bureau-chairman/

truly kwarrufshin is fighting back.i won't lie,i am impressed. Didn't know they had it in them.this is why i do not support use of rule of law to bring these people down.unleash seargent rogers and the strike force.make people disappear overnight and they will produce our money sharperly cos this cct and ccb tin na long tin.it's time to go gangster up in this mufucker
Re: Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by akoladejesu(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2016
All I can do now is to laugh my ass out... cos I can smell a rape of democracy in the news above..
Re: Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by HomoDroid(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2016
On this Saraki Trials:

I keep asking myself many questions - Why would an innocent man need a hundred SANs to prove his innocence, claiming he has a write to any legal Counsel of his choice?

How can a man afford their fees out of his hard earned labour -SANs don't come cheap -Don't tell me they are volunteers, they will be paid before or after the trials, in cash or kind!

Why will all SANs demand to take direct shots before the court, spending eight full days to grill a single witness, as if the witness is the accused?

Why will an innocent man try every trick in the books to prevent his trial commencing?

If Nigerian Legal system operates the Jury System, He would have been convicted by now based on his disposition to justice.

I think government should explore the use of Juries as a way of mitigating corruption within the Bench!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.