Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) (25235 Views)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Islie: 7:25am On May 18, 2016
Etim Ekpimah, Uyo

THE Akwa Ibom State Police Command has arrested one Glory Dan, 31, over the murder of her 75-year-old father, Mr. Bassey Udo.

The murder was said to have been reported to the police by the village head of Mbiakpan Atan, Chief Linus Okon, in Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area of the state.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Cordelia Nwawe, said on Tuesday that the crime was initially reported at ‘D’ Division Itam on May 10 and was subsequently transferred to SCID, Uyo on May 16 for investigation.

She said the complainant alleged that on May 10, at 1940hrs, he was in his house, when he received a call from one of his subjects that the suspect, one Glory Dan, female, broke into her father’s room, hit him (father) on the head with an object that caused his death.

Nwawe stated that following the report, the complainant and witnesses made their statements and revealed that the deceased was living alone in his house.

“That on May 10, at about 1940 hours, the suspect armed with a stick, broke into the deceased’s room and hit him to death. They concluded that they heard the deceased screaming in his room; ‘Don’t kill me’.

“The suspect was arrested, cautioned and charged. She volunteered a statement confessing to the crime of murder. She stated further that she attacked the deceased because he was a wizard and also responsible for the death of her five children and two husbands,” she said.

Glory said, “My father has been responsible for the death of all my children, including my two husbands. It was my mother who revealed it to me in a dream when I washed my face and went to her tombstone and cried to her.”

http://www.punchng.com/woman-slays-father-alleged-witchcraft/

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by walenack(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2016
This is serious

She even looks like the witch

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Theyveedo(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2016
Lol...
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2016
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/woman-slays-father-alleged-witchcraft/

effect of kwale weed I think she smoked this before the killing

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by amtaken(f): 7:40am On May 18, 2016
The deaths she accused the deceased of might have occurred due to some medical conditions....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Seeeeeeee: 7:40am On May 18, 2016
When people get frustrated they start blame game just the way APC is blaming PDP, but in this case 5 children and 2 husbands dead, spiritual force is involve sure.

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Mologi(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2016
Look at the devil's face...are u sure u are not then witch....wicked soul..

Mo n si n wa iyawo
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by ettaetta(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2016
Too bad
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by neocortex: 9:34am On May 18, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
When people get frustrated they start blame game just the way APC is blaming PDP, but in this case 5 children and 2 husbands dead, spiritual force is involve sure.

Never say never, the human biological system is so
complex that we have little knowledge of what can harm
it, my guess is that what killed the two husband and five children
is from the woman herself or the environment where they live.

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Akshow: 11:13am On May 18, 2016
Religion is a nuisance to the society

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by kbams241: 11:13am On May 18, 2016
You see? Another igbo.
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
Suffer not a Wizard to live cheesy

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by seunlayi(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2016
"train up your child in the way of the Lord and he will not depart from it"

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by YerYer: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
This is what happens when you watch too much Harry Potter movies.

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by amuokuko: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
see her face like mynd44..

Ur mother wey dey hell fire told u ur father is responsible bah then MTN must get Mast for hell fire..

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2016
nawa ooo
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Rickcutie(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2016
D woman has been brainwashed
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by dominique(f): 11:17am On May 18, 2016
These Akwa Ibom people believe too much in witchcraft.

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by nabiz(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2016
This girl looks like one actress from akwaibom oo (Eve Esin)

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by MadCow1: 11:18am On May 18, 2016

Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by ireneony(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2016
See her ugly face undecided
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by DaMotivator(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2016
end time wizard
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Fortune2446(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2016
I did not believe in witches and wizard.
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by macaranta(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2016
Terrible ..
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by ochiq(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2016
walenack:
This is serious

She even looks like the witch
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Pavore9: 11:20am On May 18, 2016
"Glory said, “My father has been responsible for the death of all my children, including my two husbands. It was my mother who revealed it to me in a dream when I washed my face and went to her tombstone and cried to her.”..................
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 18, 2016
nabiz:
This girl looks like one actress from akwaibom oo
u mean Eve Esin?
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by olumaxi(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2016
Badnews everiwea....both on nairaland and on radio
Re: Woman Kills Her Father For Alleged Witchcraft (photo) by teemy(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2016
YerYer:
This is what happens when you watch too much Harry Potter movies.
On the contrary we know those are scifi Fx effects. It is movies like 'koto orun' than run african women gaga

15-Year-Old Nimota Olatunde Missing After Taking Permission To Fix Uniform / Customs Officer Shoots 70-year-old Man Dead For Intervening In Argument / Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death