Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) (25286 Views)

2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics / Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos) / In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by Dfavouredone: 10:35am On May 18, 2016
He has made his life as worthless as dry grass.

He is as good as dead, just a walking dead.
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by excomarow(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2016
Chineke ooo

Lalasticlala, I warned you nt to sell weed to this guy... Now, you've seen what this OSHOGbO weeds has coursed.

Meanwhile, why DPO office looks the same?

Bribe money
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by spalletti(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2016
just wondering how he managed to kill four people easily with a shovel
Me too...he must have included a dagger or something..Autopsy will expose everyhthing.
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by AngelAhnie(f): 10:37am On May 18, 2016
Why is it that ugly people are very deadly..this one is like a beast angry
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by Almonda: 10:37am On May 18, 2016
What do you expect from a supposed member of a Boko Haram. Killing humans is not new to them. Useless Brainwashed Demonic Bigots
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by Royce704: 10:40am On May 18, 2016
grin if u had told him 2 stop smokin igbor, he would have just said 2 u "I no wetin i d do. If time reach me ma sef i go stop am" c where it has landed him. Poor child grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by bibiking7(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2016
Yep. Definitely demons. Plus, he used a shovel. How gruesome is that.
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by sniperr007(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2016
Basilsekav:
This guy din enter Gbege. such people should be executed without delay.

Anyway FTC
check my signature.

What abt those in public office dat steal funds for repair of damaged roads that take lives of people on weekly bases. What shud b done to them?

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by atirolu(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2016
Is that not handy work of Jonathan administration? Can somebody ask Mr lair Muhammed
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by CioAngels(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2016
I don't understand, you mean to say that no one wokeup from sleep while he killed 1,2,3 and the fourth? How sad this is. I wonder what he is thinking while at the station? If actually he is a boko, then, one down many to go.
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by goodvision12(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3727447_theboythatkilledhisparentsandsiblings_jpeg56bda3603b47a755cb3e4d41fdd603f2

Daaaaaayuuuuuuuum Adamu!! Daaaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!
That guy is a social outcast.Why d drugs no push am kill himself?
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by noucompact(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2016
PERSON WEY DON CONFESS,WAITIN UNA DEY WAIT FOR
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by noucompact(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2016
WEDA HIM TAKE DRUG OR DRUG TAKE AM. THE TING BE SAY HIM KILL ABOUT 4 PEOPLE,WHICH IS TOO BAD
Re: The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 18, 2016
Now that is gangstar! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmers Kill Cows, Three Youths Murdered In Reprisal In Makurdi, Benue State / Report of Hushpuppi Committing A $400,000 Fraud While In Prison Is False / Hoodlums Who Robbed Man Of His Wedding Ring Worth N250K,Other Items Arested.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.