Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Download Opera Mini Into My Laptop To Brows - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Download Opera Mini Into My Laptop To Brows (1486 Views)

Codes For Glo To Brows My Unlock Mtnfastlink. / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / Connecting Opera Mini Browser 4rm Phone 2 Laptop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Download Opera Mini Into My Laptop To Brows by Dfash(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2009
pls can anyone help me on how to download opera mini into my laptop to brows freely. actually am using it to brows on my phone but i discovered that whenever i want to download it on the opera website it is usually the phone version that is always there.and if i download it and want to use it to brows , clicking on it the response is like i want to install it on the system again. am worried . please help if you have got any any information in this respect to help b4 these ISP reap me off. wink
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Download Opera Mini Into My Laptop To Brows by Vickyogbe: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2009
Go to www.old apps. and download it, or from google type in opera 6.5 or any other higher version. if you are thr. with this give me a call on 08059358713

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Movies From Torrent Sites / Enter To Get Mtn 1gb For N1200, Whether Recharge Card Or Bank Transfer / Help! The hinges of my Hp Mini pc Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.