Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Wizkid’s Son Celebrates His 5th Birthday (photos) May 17, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Son Celebrates His 5th Birthday (photos) May 17, (620 Views)

Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) / King Ayo Balogun: Wizkid's Son Celebrates 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Olamide’s Son Celebrates 1st Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Son Celebrates His 5th Birthday (photos) May 17, by Mobyloaded(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2016

Wizkid and Sola Ogudu’s son, Boluwatife turned 5,
Friday, May 13, 2016. In celebration of his day, his
proud mum and dad threw a Ninja Turtle themed
birthday party for him.

His mum, Sola Ogudu took to Instagram sharing
photos from the event captioning a photo as,

“You only Look this Fly when Your Dad does your
Shopping… Super Dad.. Made Sure Everything
Went as Planned.”

Wizkid currently riding on his international fame
took to Twitter, May 12, 2016 to tell his fans how
much his son changed him

“My son is 5 tomorrow, wow!” he wrote, adding, “I love you so much, Boluwatife. You made me
stronger. Thank you! Love you forever!!Can’t
imagine my life without you.”

Recall that the ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner initially
refused to accept responsibility of Boluwatife,
denying his existence, until two years after he was
born.

Wizkid has since openly shown love for him and
got a ‘Boluwatife’ ink job on his arm.

See More Photos
Below.

Source »» http://itunesng.net/ent-gist/wizkids-son-celebrates-his-5th-birthday-photos

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Spread Information Is To Tell A Lady & Ask Her Not To Tell Anyone / See Throwback Picture Of Rapper Falz The Bhad Guy / When You Try To Copy Your Role Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.