Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Scam Mail - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Mail (750 Views)

Expect A Regret Mail From Nigerian Breweries If You Fail This Test / How To Get Recruiters’ Attention When Applying For Jobs By E-mail - Vineck.com / Info.nigeriacustomservice@mail.ru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Mail by swillonch(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2016
Good day Nairalanders! Beware of fraudsters as a job seeker as publicity defeats scammers !
This morning, I woke up to check my email and i saw two reminder at same time from info@addaxpetroleum-ng.com of same content. Having read series of warnings on NL concerning job scamming I don't need a third party to tell me the source of the invitation.
These guys are smart. Check the body of the email and the tempting address but don't be carried away by calling that phone number.

Here is the email:
Reminder: Employment Notification

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxx

This is to notify and remind you that we are yet to receive any of the required documents as requested by the company. 

Since you have been shortlisted for   Addax Petroleum Development Company  Training Program which is to be commenced on the 7th June, 2016. you are required to send to us the below requirements

Requirements
1. Photocopies of your Academic Certificates.
2. Nebosh IGC certificate.
3. HSE level 3 certificate.

All the above certificates must be submited to 

Hiring Coordinator
Addax Petroleum Development Company.
12 Adebayo Adeshina Street,
Lekki Phase 1, Victoria.
Lagos State.
Phone:  09038743380

Ensure all the above listed documents are submitted on or before 20th May,2016. as failure will result to disqualifications.

Feel free to contact the hiring coordinatior if you have any enquiry.

Best Regards

Hiring Coordinator
Addax Petroleum Development Company.
12 Adebayo Adeshina Street,
Lekki Phase 1, Victoria.
Lagos State.
Phone:  09038743380
Re: Scam Mail by Emeralddd(f): 10:53am On May 18, 2016
Op please, how sure are you, that this mail is a scam? A friend got same mail and is even thinking of calling the number cos he doesn't have all the required documents.
Re: Scam Mail by mcscores(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2016
Hello, the Addax Petroleum I know of is a very real and reputable company. I worked several times with them during my NYSC at the Ministry of Petroleum. Please try and confirm the mail tho but I know of the company's name very well.
Re: Scam Mail by swillonch(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2016
It's a scam Bro! Ex'corper, pls tell me more about your experience there @addax
Re: Scam Mail by dominique(f): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beware of the number 0903873380 above, it belongs to a very notorious fraudster.
Re: Scam Mail by buksaylor001: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Last time I got this kinda mail,I told the guy I have the certs already and they never contacted me again-

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Interview Mistakes And How To Avoid Them [FREE Ebook] / Alexander George Business Support Solutions Job Recruitment (17 Vacant Positions / Who Else Got Fcmb Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.