Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

As A Nigerian. Which Do You Despise More Between PHCH And Nigerian Police Force? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Nigerian. Which Do You Despise More Between PHCH And Nigerian Police Force? (340 Views)

Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Nigerian. Which Do You Despise More Between PHCH And Nigerian Police Force? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 18, 2016
No matter what societal class you belong to in this country. You can't help but abhor hatred for these two institutions. Taking into consideration my personal experience, I despise them in equal measure but I have to doff my hat for the Nigerian police force. Those guys know how to frustrate the life out of innocent citizens.
Re: As A Nigerian. Which Do You Despise More Between PHCH And Nigerian Police Force? by philGeo(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2016
The right answer is A.P.C or BUHARI.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Crisis Worsens; Rate Jumps By 518,000 In 3 Months / SHOCKER! Buhari To Waste N3.914 Billion Naira On Presidential Villa / Watch Bukola Saraki Celebrates Children's Day With Kids At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.