Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Solution Is Better Than Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution Is Better Than Strike (257 Views)

Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / Solution Is Better Than Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution Is Better Than Strike by Doyin2(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2016
I am suggesting a new paradigm in trade unionism.

I am not aware of any government all over the world that execute policies with the aim of DELIBERATELY putting hardship on it's citizens!

But what I know for sure is that because of man's imperfection,no policy is also perfect.Therefore,the first approach of any antagonism to any imperfect government policy should not be a strike but an alternative solution.Strike should be a last resort where government refuses to bow to superior alternative solutions.

I am also not aware of any Superior alternative solutions that have been forwarded by NLC to resolve the oil sector crises.All we hear is that the hardship is to much for us to bear.

Yes I totally agree that the pain and hardship is too much, but then what are the alternatives?Is fuel importation by a major oil producing country,the making of this present administration?

''After hardship,comes ease.''-Quran 94:6

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Mother Re-unites With Her Baby After She Was Kidnapped By An Acquaintance / See Graphic Photos: Nigerian Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno State / Poetic Write-up Of A Distressed Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.