Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed (14457 Views)

Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State / Oyo Advertises Sale Of Public Schools On Newspaper( Photo) / FG Drags NLC And TUC To Court Over Planned Industrial Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by Beno3: 1:33pm On May 18, 2016
Am so much in pains. Not because of the strike or anything. But because I voted APC. and is still hunting me even in my dreams. God help me.
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by diegwu01: 1:35pm On May 18, 2016
this news is false. Banks are fully Open and operating
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by fbtowner(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2016
they said we have failed before starting hang on we will see who has failed

u all zombies by the time pms is reverse to 86 If u buy from it then you all should cover your eyes
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
Oh, wrong thread!

Pls, I nid som1 2 lead me to a thread where I can curse PHCN undecided

I'm gravely hopin dey would bring ladders along ds ending. cool
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by Originality007: 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
Beno3:
Am so much in pains. Not because of the strike or anything. But because I voted APC. and is still hunting me even in my dreams. God help me.

Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by HAH: 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
NLC, TUC and JAF should come and protest in kaduna now, hmmn I heard boys are waiting for them with koboko
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by AntiWailer: 1:43pm On May 18, 2016
GWMI:
Thought FG say they will enforce arrest?this shows that evil cannot triumph over good.keep it up Nigeria Labour Congress.ALL WE ARE SAYING, IS LET THE STRIKE AND PROTEST CONTINUE.Thanks.

Sorry to inform you.

We are working normally in Lagos.

Osun and co might be protesting for non payment of salaries stylishly.
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by dougivilla(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2016
masterblogger:
Let's give the president a chance. He has good intention with for this country
Abeg park well. Which yeye intention. Why has he not sold most of the 11 or so private jets Nigeria has or demanded a reduction in salaries and allowances of all politicians and public service holders in line with the reality on ground? Why are we having an expansionary budget that needs borrowing a substantial chunk of monies to maintain, in austere times like this? Does the president or his aides and ministers buy fuel? Instead they own the filling stations and benefit greatly, while begging the poor to be patient. Yeye intentions!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by amobisaheed(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2016
This picture is not from Osun. There is no place in Osun that Looks like this
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by GWMI(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2016
HAH:
NLC, TUC and JAF should come and protest in kaduna now, hmmn I heard boys are waiting for them with koboko
HAH:
HAH:
many of you supporting the subsidy removal, are doing because of tribe and religious or else what kind of life do you think you are living that those oppose to the subsidy removal are not living?if this Buhari is from south i would have opposed this not because of tribe, but because the Govt is wicked.Electricity bill is increasing daily, inflation have hited the market and all you could say is let workers take N18,000 as a salary how much are politicians in Nigeria been paid?next time think before you write don't write before you think.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by Themandator: 1:51pm On May 18, 2016
Business as usual, in Calabar... Banks opened. Depots loading... Schools shut, for now. We look to 2moro
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by katerine7(f): 1:51pm On May 18, 2016
I hope it will not affect my travelling?
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by katerine7(f): 1:52pm On May 18, 2016
I hope it will not affect my travelling? I really need to be in lagos tomorrow
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by GWMI(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

Sorry to inform you.

AntiWailer:

Sorry to inform you.

AntiWailer:

Sorry to inform you.

may be you thought lagos is the only state in Nigeria.Kwara,Osun,Taraba,Gombe according to information did not work that is the one i can get now.Not every one is stupid to recieve N18000 and be passing through the worst financial hardship in Nigeria in recent years.Try to be resonable for once and stop thinking everybody must support an evil policy.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by Presidiotbuhari: 1:54pm On May 18, 2016
The hardship will be felt mostly in the southwest, giving that larger chunk of their citizenry are civil servants, unlike in the southeast.

Let them suffer the consequences of their wrong choice during past general election
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by onyxo76(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2016
sparrowkid:
Every one has a reason or another to protest. The Osun workers especially those who have been receiving half salaries would jump at this opportunity to protest. The students of Osun schools who are at loggerheads with the governor would also have the opportunity to get back at the governor. The Iya alatas and elepos of Osun state would also register their grievances as lack of payment of salaries has impacted their businesses.

So when you see people protest, not necessarily because they love what NLC is doing, but because they have one beef or the other with their governor or the government of the day.
its half salary every 3 months, means that you collect 2 full salary for the whole year..
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by oladokuntk(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2016
I love it as the strike is starting from Osun State. That same Aregbesola with short Trousers and long beard has been running his mouth all around about APC, now see what they are giving us. No Light, No money, Food prices sky rocketing, and all we hear is change. I prefer a corrupt Nigeria where everything is available than a clean Nigeria where we are all prisoners.

1 Like

Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 18, 2016
Na waa ooh
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by Omonigeriarere: 2:37pm On May 18, 2016
GWMI:
Thought FG say they will enforce arrest? this shows that evil cannot triumph over good.keep it up Nigeria Labour Congress.ALL WE ARE SAYING, IS LET THE STRIKE AND PROTEST CONTINUE.Thanks.

Any evidence to buttress your claim?
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by nobleens(f): 2:41pm On May 18, 2016
na lie jaree

1 Like

Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by nobleens(f): 2:41pm On May 18, 2016
na lie jaree,banks open, I deposit this morning,first bank okefia oshogbo

1 Like

Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by Johnsown1(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2016
Democracy.
NLC is dancing alingo to PMB
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by okpiewon(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2016
The Senate Wednesday resolved to interface with the Federal Government and the organised labour on an early resolution of the industrial action by a faction of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) over the fuel price hike.
The upper chamber mandated its Committee on Labour to interface with both the Federal Government and the organised labour to ensure that issues that led to the strike are quickly resolved

Source:http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/05/fuel-price-strike-senate-to-interface.html
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by askari01: 3:47pm On May 18, 2016
If una wan strike, strike!, but for me, Na to REST and Visit the cinema, Infact it's been long I visited my father... Let's strike till Friday... Pls Pls Pls
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by Dansaid(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
ALL IS WELL
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by banme1(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2016
Buhari should be hanged.
Re: NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed by BizLife(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2016
That State is already a volatile region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju / 2023: Mohammed Saleh, Others Begin Mobilisation For Tinubu In Kaduna / Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.