Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) (28749 Views)

Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) / Finally FG Reaches Agreement With ASUU / Fuel Price Hike: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajaero-led NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 18, 2016
Sai Buhari
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by Dottore: 2:51pm On May 18, 2016
I hear the chairman of the other faction walked out on FG delegation while the meeting was on. That gave room for recognition of the lesser faction. Arrogance no good
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by eliwa47(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2016
FG is fantastically stu..pd
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by Snehfran: 2:51pm On May 18, 2016
Factions everywhere
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by ndcide(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2016
So Unfortunate.
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by 4nobody4every1: 2:52pm On May 18, 2016
sad
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by miraz(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2016
Nigeria my country..............

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 18, 2016
This is Nigeria where personal interest override the masses choice.

I know what I'm waiting for!

God your second coming is taking long ooo!

2 Likes

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by AJCs(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2016
This is getting interesting and I foresee government starting a drama that may not av an end.

1 Like

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by ndcide(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2016
Dottore:
I hear the chairman of the other faction walked out on FG delegation while the meeting was on. That gave room for recognition of the lesser faction. Arrogance no good

I never knew FG called the two factions . At least Joe Ajero would be in the meeting as a representative of NUEE.

well, what do I know
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by SonofDevil: 2:55pm On May 18, 2016
guywitzerogal:
sha!! Son of devil it as been over for u for a long time comin remember Jesus said " it's finished" to devil and his household.

Iwo ati awon ebi lo ma tan fun.oloshi olori pelebe
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by erosimo(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2016
Pls, who are the labour in that meeting representing? Hope it's not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by kechywillz(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2016
He has collected it with his hand at the back
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by greggng: 2:56pm On May 18, 2016
Una no dey tire for this una tianshi like scam?
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by teehay45(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2016
D last time I checked ajero abi na agbero is not the president of NLC...so the agreement is void

1 Like

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by guywitzerogal(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2016
SonofDevil:

Iwo ati awon ebi lo ma tan fun.oloshi olori pelebe
I can read dat...Lolz but no b mi name u SONOFDEVIL nw
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by free2ryhme: 2:57pm On May 18, 2016
How much Ajaero or Aja one has been paid to yarn rubbish
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by SHAIBULIAR: 2:58pm On May 18, 2016
Mubby4luv:
Where is the agreement
see am here
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by Kayodemichael(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2016
A Commitee will be setup and file their report to another committee that committee will look into the report and brief FG when the price remains #145 abi? Or #87 for like 6months before the committee 1 will submit to committee 2 then to 3 then.... to 6 then to FG.this so called ajaero is a d**b.
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by emenem: 3:03pm On May 18, 2016
FANTASTICALLY CRAZY...

1 Like

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by hotwax: 3:03pm On May 18, 2016
[size=15pt]I am at my office with my pistol. If anyone come to me to tell me to go home. I will shoot him in the mouth.[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by ogene007: 3:08pm On May 18, 2016
ononujuchika:
Shameless government

Na only GOD know how much the use bribe that snitch
Ajaero's face looks like the face of a man that has been fully settled. Shameless people.
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 18, 2016
Who said we are one Nigeria? Two NLC soon two government, just watch
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 18, 2016
Ajeros faction has not been recognized before now,why must government do it now government of divide and rule
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by Chrixtopha(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2016
woe on to Oshomole to side with a faction of NLC instead of uniting them
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2016

FG can't deceive all Nigerian at a time,am highly disappointed in PMB the way they are playing the citizens.

First of all,Ajero is just a secretary not NLC president, why planned a nonsense agreement with one faction nd left the main body led by Ayuba??

OK fine, u av reached an agreement with NLC.why was the AGF heeds to industrial court yesterday to stop them from going on strike ??

The vedio has been online since yesterday after a planned meeting held with Ajero faction to convinced Nigerian after a deadlocked meeting with NLC president.

The same FG that reached an agreement yesterday (Ajero faction) is the same FG that heeds to industrial court yesterday again to stop them from strike action.

Who is fooling who here,FG has already succeed in dividing NLC coz of their own interest.

FG should stop playing on Masses intelligent and dialogue with the appropriate body of NLC on time.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 18, 2016
vision2050:
The house is divided. betrayer is making profit at the detriment of the masses. This world should just come to an end.
2050 on the way
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2016
Do you know?
BUHARI IS OUR PRESIDENT TILL 2023 IN SHAA ALLAH
IF YOU LIKE, RANT AND RANT. WHAT WILL BE WILL BE. OUR LEADERS ARE OUR LEADERS.
N.B: MUSLIMS ARE EXEMPTED FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE PROTEST. IT IS AGAINST THE PRINCIPLES OF SHARIAH.
SUPPORT AND OBEY THE GOVERNMENT IF THEIR DECISION IS NOT IN CONFLICT WITH SHARIAH.

1 Like

Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2016
Adekorya:
FG is adopting divide and rule tactics.

You have this thing and you're making good use of it
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by hausameat: 3:45pm On May 18, 2016
For those of you who think Buhari is doing this any good will regret it. It is unthinkable, as at today, a government is forming a paralled abi arranging afactional labour or any other thing against the people will meet its waterloo very shortly. Such government is without vision, it has no direction. God will definetely resques us from such government in due course since we are helpless. This country has indeed become a zoo in the hands of Buhari. A co Nairalander referred us to read Prov. 29.2. I pity this country.
Some has met his bail conditions and refused bail like FFK, there is disagreement and the government is rushing to court to stop the people from expressing our unhappiness. They also arrangeing a factional NLC. God is our deffence.
Re: FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) by marlockj: 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
Please this minimum wage of a thing,is it only effective as only to the least you can get or does the increment effect does that are making money already in government? for xample a man that has already been in government let's say level 10 and he is was already collecting 200k,does it mean with the increment of minimum wage is salary will further be increased too?...if Yes let's say minimum wage is increased by 70% does it mean others who has been earning over minimum wage will be increased by that same %..

please I need clarification on this......I may not know too much,but with you guys knowledge together I will....

Please give me more light on this thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Withdrawal Limit: APC Government's Scamming Nigerians – Kachikwu / President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.