Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Abeg I Neva pay skul fees - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abeg I Neva pay skul fees (867 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg I Neva pay skul fees by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 18, 2016
I got admission in 2014/15 session, but deferred until this session because I had many older siblings still in school. Well. My mom was hoping to raise some funds for this session but all our efforts fell short. It seems i may lose this admission since there is no money to even defer this session.
I have been attending lectures since january and we are about to start the 1st semester exams this month. My course adviser told me that once exams are through all patments and registrations are definitely over.
Please I don't want to lose my admission or this session. I don't want all my efforts to go in vain. All the chemistry practicals, Engineering stress, etc all about go with the wind. ;(
Please, I beg of you, come to my aid. I need N80000 to complete my fees. Please I know it is a huge sum of money to give out but I pray that God abundantly bless whoever considers my case.
Here are my bank details incase you wish to help:
Bank: zenith bank
Account name: Ezekwe okezie kelechi
Acc no: 2110748137

My savings account can't accept more than 20k. Please bear with me.
Re: Abeg I Neva pay skul fees by Inception(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2016
timonski:
I got admission in 2014/15 session, but deferred until this session because I had many older siblings still in school. Well. My mom was hoping to raise some funds for this session but all our efforts fell short. It seems i may lose this admission since there is no money to even defer this session.
I have been attending lectures since january and we are about to start the 1st semester exams this month. My course adviser told me that once exams are through all patments and registrations are definitely over.
Please I don't want to lose my admission or this session. I don't want all my efforts to go in vain. All the chemistry practicals, Engineering stress, etc all about go with the wind. ;(
Please, I beg of you, come to my aid. I need N80000 to complete my fees. Please I know it is a huge sum of money to give out but I pray that God abundantly bless whoever considers my case.
Here are my bank details incase you wish to help:
Bank: zenith bank
Account name: Ezekwe okezie kelechi
Acc no: 2110748137

My savings account can't accept more than 20k. Please bear with me.

Before anyone would consider your plight as being credible enough, kindly post the following

1- you admission/certification letter into the said institution ( include the institution's name)
2- copies of paid fees so far( and all these must have your name on it)

2 Likes

Re: Abeg I Neva pay skul fees by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2016
this is a scam.

Siena they are back grin
Re: Abeg I Neva pay skul fees by evilmontana(m): 2:45pm On May 18, 2016
i agree wif u bro, post those papers n u might get a listening ear.
Re: Abeg I Neva pay skul fees by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 18, 2016
Inception:

Before anyone would consider your plight as being credible enough, kindly post the following

1- you admission/certification letter into the said institution ( include the institution's name)
2- copies of paid fees so far( and all these must have your name on it)
sir, i havn't paid any school fees so far. My school doesn't allow part payment.
I have uploaded the admission letter.
Re: Abeg I Neva pay skul fees by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 18, 2016
evilmontana:
i agree wif u bro, post those papers n u might get a listening ear.
I have uploaded the admission letter sir.
Re: Abeg I Neva pay skul fees by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 18, 2016
I saw this thread sometime back. Why open a fresh thread?
Re: Abeg I Neva pay skul fees by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 18, 2016
0rex:
sir, i have ADHD. I can't seem to wait on thread for long before i get the impulse to open another one.
I wasn't able to get the help i needed on other threads
Re: Abeg I Neva pay skul fees by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 18, 2016
0rex:
sir, I can't seem to wait on a thread for long before i get the impulse to open another one. Maybe it's because I have ADHD.
I wasn't able to get the help i needed on other threads

(1) (Reply)

Mazda Mpv For quick Sale / Incredible Photos Of Bugatti 2016. / Issue With My 2002 Toyota Sienna Xle Ac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.