Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Top 8 Thread On Nairaland With The Most Common Comment To It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 8 Thread On Nairaland With The Most Common Comment To It (644 Views)

Thread On Sexual Assault In Universities / How Do I Change The Email I Registered Nairaland With / Warning Fraud Dater Scammer Business On Nairaland with tel no 08130388174 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Thread On Nairaland With The Most Common Comment To It by nurez305(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2016
I have been an observer of nairaland thread as I enjoy reading comment because I found it funny and some are educative. Here are the list of top eight front page thread and the most likely comment you will found there even before opening the thread.

1) A thread like "checkout the current exchange of dollar to naira" after opening this thread and you found out that it's still 320naira to 1 dollar

Most likely and common comment

* it is still very high
* wake me up when it is 1naira to 1dollar
* it will soon exchange for 500 to 1 dollar
* is it that they are paying you guys for this advert everyday
* APC is a scam

2) A thread like '' A nairalander just killed a snake''

Most likely and common comment

* lala username :tonto dike password : Snake
* nairaland should change to Snakeland
* kill something big so that Lala can push it to front page
* I hate snake
* pepersoup Don ready ooooo
* To make front page just download a snake from Google and post it here
* If this doesn't make front page, I will de activate my account

3) A thread like ''I got a job invite from this company who is with me"

Most likely comment

* How did you apply?
* I got it too, please who know how much they pay
* GNLD run for your dear life oooooo
* Scam everywhere

4) A thread like "Rate my pics, how do I look"

Common comment

* you look like a monkey
* And this pool make front page, SMH for nairaland
* this is getting boring joor
* Kids everywhere

5) A thread like "Tonto dike share her sexy pics"

Most commont comment

* who the picture eep
* End time pics
* if this doesn't make Fp, I will de activate my account
* harlot everywhere

6) A thread like "learn how to produce a soap for free"

Common comment

* Following
* make I park my Keke for here
* grab my biro and my book
* very educative, thread like this won't make front page except tonto dike and snake

7) A thread like ''Advise needed on health issue"

Most common comment

* waiting for the doctor in the house
* where is lala self
* please see your doctor
* I'm just here to learn

cool A thread like "I just got a very good job"

Common comment

* baba God oo pick up my call
* I'm the next to share my testimony
* congrate

Fact about Nairaland

* Almost all thread on Frontpage you will see FTC meaning first to comment (as if is an achievement to them), Op meaning original poster, how many like for my birthday.

* Almost all thread you will see bubu, buhari, dullard Ipob youth, APC and PDP

* Did you know that about 90 percent of people on sexuality section have more than 2 username. Someone will have adisa20 and also have pussysucker for sexuality section. Don't be surprise that someone behind irunobo has a very good moniker and give a nice advise, then turn to irunobo at sexuality thread.

* Anything that Lai muhammed said is a lie to nairalander, they always change his name from Lai to lie

You can add your

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Thread On Nairaland With The Most Common Comment To It by Ebubeslym(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2016
Any thread about Niger Delta militants will have comments like:
1. Be warned militants, A new Sheriff is in town.
2. When the military reacts now, they'll scream Genocide.
3. See the IPOD yoots supporting them.
4. Buhary is a kunu drinking burukutu sipping dullard.
5. We will cripple this country's frail economy.
Re: Top 8 Thread On Nairaland With The Most Common Comment To It by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2016
grin

The #4 tho...too many of em are sooooo guilty of this kind of thread..everyday someone is asking to like /rate his/her picture.
Re: Top 8 Thread On Nairaland With The Most Common Comment To It by Mikylopez(f): 2:25pm On May 18, 2016
so true op....
Re: Top 8 Thread On Nairaland With The Most Common Comment To It by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2016
U ar sooo on point wink, a good observer cheesy
Re: Top 8 Thread On Nairaland With The Most Common Comment To It by honeyhoney(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2016
lol, that is so true ooo. Make i park my jeep for here.
Lala where are you oo, food don ready again ooo

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Why TUC Refused To Join The Strike? (photo) / Shocking! Woman Go Crazy In Moscow As She Flashes Her Boobs (watch Video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.