Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed (30747 Views)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / We Increased Fuel Price Because Nigeria’s Broke — LAI MOHAMMED / Minister Says Nigeria Is Broke: Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Babaregg(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
I Laugh in Latin grin grin grin

How about the recovered funds?

Why won't Nigeria be broke in this present aga, when you are busy asking for 13.1m for ur God knows why trip to China.

The issue with APC led govt is that you guys say a lot of things that are contradictory..... We r still watching.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by ENDTIMELIFE: 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
LIE LIAR MOHAMMED MOUTH PIECE OF DULLARD BUHARI ,CONTINUE YOUR LIES IS YOUR JOB

SEE THEM RULING NIGERIA WITH HEART OF STONE

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by pedrilo: 3:56pm On May 18, 2016
GEJ and his economic team said the same thing and you people refuted the claim and told us he was lying.
Do u expect us to bliv u now?
#nonsense
shebi u said u have recovered loot?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by idupaul: 3:56pm On May 18, 2016
scribble:
But you want #14 milla to tour China

Thunder fire your mama

Ole oshi buruku yii

Imagine

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Duru009(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2016
I thought dis govt has already mop up over 5 trillion from remita plus the 1.2 trillion paid into the federation account by NNPC two weeks ago. Dats over 6 trillion.

I dont understand this govt........

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by wink2015(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Nigeria is fantastically corrupt to be fantastically broke!

Fantastically refuse to save money for the future!

Nigeria is fantastically managing a 36 states structure under a broke economy.

Nigeria is fantastically running a very expensive american presidential system of government under a broke economy instead of the much cheaper british parliamentary system of governemnt.

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Babaregg(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
But they can buy cars?

What the masses suffer in Nigeria is more than the slaves did during the slave era.

That my fore-father that hid in the bush when they were picking slaves, may he not rest in peace as I am not resting in this country.

I could have been balling with kanye by now, or I could have even been kanye.

All he had to do was take some harsh strokes... angry

Coward!

You r so on point....
Laugh in Latin grin grin grin

How about the recovered funds?

Why won't Nigeria be broke in this present aga, when you are busy asking for 13.1m for ur God knows why trip to China.

The issue with APC led govt is that you guys say a lot of things that are contradictory..... We r still watching.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Freedom4us: 3:57pm On May 18, 2016
FROM THIS LIE MOHAMMED, WETIN WE DEY GET NA ONLY

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Frankbaro(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2016
I laugh in latin
Una never see anything!
No be una want power by all means?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Abeymills(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2016
Y will d economy not shrink under d daura dulladiho of a president n bunch of inconpetent cabinet yeye govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by plaetton: 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
SirExperience:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nigeria-is-broke-fg/147263.html#gm30idtVSHBtHqST.99

Daaaaahh!!

We all knew that this was simply a desperate cash crab, except for members of your Administration, who kept repeating SUBSIDY removal.

You guys are singing so much discordant tunes.

Your talking points are not well coordinated, just like everything else in this government does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by ybilad(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
Hmm

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by vigilantee(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
I believe you.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by maxwell767(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2016
Lolzzz... In this picture, he be like..

ONLY THE MASQUERADE JOBS CAN YIELD INCOME THROUGH TOURISM cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by pedrilo: 4:01pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
But they can buy cars?

What the masses suffer in Nigeria is more than the slaves did during the slave era.

That my fore-father that hid in the bush when they were picking slaves, may he not rest in peace as I am not resting in this country.

Coward!
but remember, u will also not rest in peace wen u die for ur refusal to accept dis slavery for d sake of ur unborn children. wat goes around comes around
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Beadex1(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
this government is a joke, so we the masses are the people to fund the country's budget. What about the recovered loot . This people are playing on our intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by DMerciful(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
My only happiness is that this current situation will create an awakening for Nigerians going forward. Next time Tinubu and Obasanjo cannot convince you to vote for a known failure cos you're wiser now! Experience d best teacher. Glad I supported Transformation rather than changechains

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Awaja(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
Apart from the things this man is capping, his lips seems to be mearnt for a gaffe, from liberalization to simply been broke, this government seems to be more clueless than the formal.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by dynamite11: 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
Yes this silly Linus wanted to borrow 13 million naira from the broke country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Splinz(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
See his lying mouth..... grin... Lying liar!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by VocalWalls: 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
pedrilo:
but remember, u will also not rest in peace wen u die for ur refusal to accept dis slavery for d sake of ur unborn children. wat goes around comes around

Oh please,
In Nigeria we suffer to enrich the politicians, not for the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Victorblaze14(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
SirExperience:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nigeria-is-broke-fg/147263.html#gm30idtVSHBtHqST.99
Buhari should be impeached period Nigeria economy is in deep recession God helps us all. This is the worst in the history of nigeria

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by free2ryhme: 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
Uncle Lai you have started with you lies abi

you no dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by oduastates: 4:04pm On May 18, 2016
What took the government so long to tell Nigerians their reality?
Instead of going out to protest against the oppressors like the National Assembly, they sit on their asses,expecting the society to morph into El dorado without them lifting a finger.
A society which sticks a knives into herself and expects no bleeding.
Not like the government has done anything revolutionary yet.
They are still running with the same old tattered engine and fire-fighting where the right thing to do is to take the entire society and turn it upside down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Nicur: 4:04pm On May 18, 2016
thunder fire you idiot!! but if na to travel to China economy no go shink abi!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by femlake(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2016
Very efficient and coherent PRO to the erstwhile main opposition party APC.
Now, very ineffectual minister of information for the now ruling party - APC.
See, must an activist in a party or a loyalist be rewarded with positions when such parties come into power and if they must, should it be such a sensitive position as head of information/culture ministry?
This man is a mess!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 18, 2016
gerryka:
This is not the change many Nigerians voted for

Which change then?

long live
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Spanner4(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2016
All Promises Cancelled

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Surfboard(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
But they can buy cars?

Coward!

This had me in stitches. I hope you left it at what it is though, a joke and nothing more. Slavery isn't something to be toyed with.
Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Futureleader201(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2016
Lie Mohammed is at it again. Nigeria economic never dey shrink. Can Lie Mohammed help us to calculate how much that was spent by bubu in his tourist trips to foreign land. (22 countries..... < 1yr Still counting)

Nigerians are all welcome to Chain *****………**** Shame

More hard time ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by Enyimbamercedes: 4:05pm On May 18, 2016
Go and shrink your nose...you tell too many lies. Pinnochio

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed by EmekaBlue(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2016
and bubu is thr wasting on foreign tripz upandan....This govt dont even know how to generate money other than find stolen money and spend it on themselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AirForce Personnel Begin Training In Kaduna To Sharpen Their Skills. See Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Bishop Oyedepo Today (Photos) / Balarabe Musa Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.