Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) (31974 Views)

More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) / More Drawings From My Portfolio / These Pictures Look Real, But They Are All Paintings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
angry

make i no jus talk *cat walks out of thread*
oya kpele hunEe..kiss
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by stancod(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
I have no problem with that... add mebup on bbm yeah? 7B834639
am not on bbm. I dey use kpalasa phone. Any other contact
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 18, 2016
stancod:
am not on bbm. I dey use kpalasa phone. Any other contact
yeah.. 08185196798
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:06pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
oya kpele hunEe..kiss
smiley
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
thank you.. i seriously dunno how I'd be without the likes of you..
I'll always support u my brother... It only takes time and patience... We'll get there, but for now... Keep pushing it bro smiley
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 18, 2016
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 18, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I'll always support u my brother... It only takes time and patience... We'll get there, but for now... Keep pushing it bro smiley
appreciated mutuminasmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2016
There are no two words in english language more harmful than "Good Job"....it can make people settle for less #from movie; whiplash
OP this isn't a spectacular job, but its a step. I don't know how old you are but if you are over 16 and eligble to gain admission into the university. I can boldy say Most art lecturers wouldn't score you above 6/10 for these drawings....But you have the talent, DONT REST ON YOUR OARS. Try to Improve on this, Art work is largely Under-appreciated here, so you need to up your game to be able to reap benefits from your efforts #enjoy

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty, ontop this thread na you I first call. you no even show.. koda o.

all these play play you are playing me is nor good o cry embarassed

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
naughtynaughty, ontop this thread na you I first call. you no even show.. koda o.

all these play play you are playing me is nor good o cry embarassed
uve been playing my hrt since mrng nah cry u didn't apologize or makeup and then suddenly u mention my name in dis typa thread and u xpect me to reply? Dats not right cry
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
uve been playing my hrt since mrng nah cry u didn't apologize or makeup and then suddenly u mention my name in dis typa thread and u xpect me to reply? Dats not right cry
Hahan boo boo..

Isnor like that na..

my heart was broken when I read you was going back to that guy..

o really dunmi gon ni

oya mabinu similar, aya mi owon
.. apon bepo re teminikan...

aya oye.. smiley

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 18, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
There are no two words in english language more harmful than "Good Job"....it can make people settle for less #from movie; whiplash
OP this isn't a spectacular job, but its a step. I don't know how old you are but if you are over 16 and eligble to gain admission into the university. I can boldy say Most art lecturers wouldn't score you above 6/10 for these drawings....But you have the talent, DONT REST ON YOUR OARS. Try to Improve on this, Art work is largely Under-appreciated here, so you need to up your game to be able to reap benefits from your efforts #enjoy
omg.. I am just seeing this..

thanks a lot sir.. i really appreciate this..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 18, 2016
cry
AirSultan:
Hahan boo boo..

Isnor like that na..

my heart was broken when I read you was going back to that guy..

o really dunmi gon ni

oya mabinu similar, aya mi owon
.. apon bepo re teminikan...

aya oye.. smiley
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Franky826: 8:13pm On May 18, 2016
OK so I got really bored with a pen and a paper but then this Jehovah's witness watchtower snow leopard came to the rescue.

lala don't worry its not snake grin grin grin

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
cry
oya.. I have forgiven you..

comu kloser naw.. grin

rerin muse naw grin
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 18, 2016
Franky826:
OK so I got really bored with a pen and a paper but then this Jehovah's witness watchtower snow leopard came to the rescue.

lala don't worry its not snake grin grin grin
this is really cool I morssay.. big ups to you..

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
oya.. I have forgiven you..

comu kloser naw.. grin

rerin muse naw grin
*coveringFace
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*coveringFace
*removes her hand from her face..

*pecks her on her forehead
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Emelie5(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2016
Nice one
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by buoye1(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
thanks mutumina... roger that..
kai baba ne... Ci gaba da aiki ka...
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 18, 2016
Emelie5:
Nice one
thank you sir..
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by buoye1(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
cry
You ppu carry the love reach here abi.... Hateu2 coman see ds boy s snatching ur gfriend lipsrsealed
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 18, 2016
buoye1:
kai baba ne... Ci gaba da aiki ka...
mugode sosai.. ba da mua

Allaah iyaki yai smiley
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by buoye1(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
mugode sosai.. ba da mua

Allaah iyaki yai smiley
Amin.....but kana ina?
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 18, 2016
buoye1:
You ppu carry the love reach here abi.... Hateu2 coman see ds boy s snatching ur gfriend lipsrsealed
lmao.. hateu2 na female faa

she is just f.ingering all of una brain nio

1 Share

Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 18, 2016
buoye1:
Amin.....but kana ina?
kwara statesmiley
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by buoye1(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
kwara statesmiley
waiiit.....are you for real?
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by buoye1(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
lmao.. hateu2 na female faa

she is just f.ingering all of una brain nio
I know she's female but Naughty is her "Girlfriend "
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 18, 2016
buoye1:
waiiit.....are you for real?
yes o... watsup.. you down here too??
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by buoye1(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2016
AirSultan:
yes o... watsup.. you down here too??
No,but that's my state
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 18, 2016
buoye1:
No,but that's my state
hmm.. that's coolcheesy
Re: My Portfolio (pencil And Graphite Paintings, Lucky Biro Paintings, Among Others) by cybriz82(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
U well Wetin u draw wey u dey carry law matter come here...children of nowadays sha..see all ur drawin tool upon dat na only pencil n cleaner u use.d biro Is just a cover up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait / What Is So Special About Mona Lisa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.