Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders (39481 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video) / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by shaddoww: 10:48pm On May 18, 2016
stanley10122:
How big is this Sambisa Forest that the Nigerian Army cannot effectively comb and flush out these terrorists? This is more than 2 years already and its so sad that these girls have to go through this hell...RIP to the lost ones. sad
it is bigger than Belgium
Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by top0204: 11:33pm On May 18, 2016
R.I.P
Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by Chiaka(f): 8:59am On May 19, 2016
freeradical:
What silly cat and mouse game is the NA playing with these monsters. How long is it going to take to comb out that sambisa forest and rescue those girls. Now they are breastfeeding children of boko haram commanders if they are not dead. I tire for this Nigeria

Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out.
Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by Chiaka(f): 9:00am On May 19, 2016
Iyoma2:
The Zombies should tell their leader to join his boiz in d North East, go into sambisa n rescue the remaining 193 girls so that Nigerians will know that he is actually Mr intergrity n a dictator.

Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out.

1 Like

Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by Chiaka(f): 9:00am On May 19, 2016
buksaylor001:

Was there really a kidnap?

1 Like

Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by Chiaka(f): 9:01am On May 19, 2016
robertogun:

Which kind of stupid good job is the Nigerian Army doing? Out of over 200 abductees, since 3 years ago only one has been rescued and not by the Nigerian Army but by local vigilantes and u re commending the Army. Isoni, pls read the details of the news b4 u make uninformed judgements.

Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by Chiaka(f): 9:03am On May 19, 2016
Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out. I feel the chibok family gift was just an arranged thing, people settled to act some drama!
Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by Iyoma2(f): 9:44am On May 19, 2016
Chiaka:

hmm lets relax n watch d movie, God help Nigeria.
Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by chernest2002: 10:26am On May 19, 2016
How did she know that over 200 girls are married? How did she know that 6 are dead? Only her being everywhere at the same time. Why is Fg compensating the bokoharam men who slits people's throats? Who kills young and old for no reason, burns mosque and churchs, all this I still believe Is faked by power hungry politicians with slogan,POWER MUST RETURN TO NORTH! .
Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by Allioluwasegun(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2016
May God help us to bring them back.
Re: 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders by buksaylor001: 11:27am On May 19, 2016
Chiaka:

For a job well acted-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha's Son, Amen, Celebrates Birthday With Praise, Worship In Chapel (Photo) / Video Of Peter Obi Jogging For Physical Fitness / Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.