Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Part Time Writing Job Opportunity For University Students - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part Time Writing Job Opportunity For University Students (513 Views)

How To Apply For University Of Benin Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Part-time Writing Contract!!! / Hiring For Part Time - Writing Jobs At Spitzon LLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Writing Job Opportunity For University Students by Tricksty(f): 3:33pm On May 18, 2016
A Students News outfit is looking for Nigerian University students contributors who are good writers and can provide the organisation with captivating, informative and entertaining content relating specifically to his/her school.

Requirement
Can write extremely well
Has a good nose for news
Be brave enough to get the hard news and interviews
Preferably someone well connected

Perks
Will be paid for data and any other expensive incurred on the job
Will be featured on his/her article, including name, social media account, blog URL, etc
Can begin creating important writing portfolio that can come in useful after graduation.
Can work from anywhere

Simply send an email with your name and the name of the school you will like to represent to lizzyanju@gmail.com. Send a cover letter explaining why you are ideal for the job and what you think you can contribute.

We look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Part Time Writing Job Opportunity For University Students by mandy1990: 4:45am On May 20, 2016
Am interested. Am a student of university of benin, Edo state. My email is mandyobabues@gmail.com. My name is magdalene

1 Like

Re: Part Time Writing Job Opportunity For University Students by NomzyJust(m): 6:26am On May 20, 2016
The person above me, I pray you get what you are looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Echannel Solutions Manager / Tycigs......................... Sales Representatives Wanted Abuja And P/H / Fast Turnaround On Copy Edit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.