Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain (15955 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari Is In His Best State Ever!!! – APC Chief / "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by Juve4(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2016
By ‎Caleb Ayansina

ASABA – A Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress(APC), in Delta State and National Organising Secretary for Grassroot Mobilisers for Buhari, High Chief Igho Osiebe, Wednesday, adjudged President Muhammadu Buhari, the best President in the history of Nigeria, saying Nigerians should be grateful to God who through the forces of change and accelerated development thrust up the Daura-born retired General and politician.

Chief Osiebe, who was stated this in Asaba, said President Buhari had displayed enough competence in administering the country especially his prudent management of resources in his drive to deliver quality service to the Nigerian people.

The High Chief of Agbon Kingdom in Ethiopia East area of the oil-rich state, cited the recovery of looted funds starched away in foreign banks by politicians, who corruptly enriched themselves in the past by the President Buhari-led APC administration as a legacy that will live beyond the “no nonsense” retired General.

According to him, as things stand at the moment, there is seeming sanity in the way politicians carry out their businesses in a clear departure from the immediate past government, ‎saying as time goes on, “we as a people shall celebrate a nation free of corruption.”

He took a swipe on the Yakubu Wada-led faction of the Nigerian Labour Congress(NLC) for leading Nigerian workers on strike, noting that such action was self-serving, lack of patriotism to the government and the ‘good people’ of Nigeria.

He wondered if Wada understands the basic economic principles of a free market economy as being introduced in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry as he called on the FG to avoid the “booby trap” of salary increase for workers noting that such was a catalyst for hyper inflation.

Osiebe condemned the renewed hostilities pivoted by the self acclaimed Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, in the Delta region wondering what was there to avenge?

According to him, NDA is an group that does not mean well for the region in its self-serving drive urging the federal government to deal decisively with any mischief maker where and when necessary.

“In President Buhari we have Nigeria’s best President in our national history and it is of note that we as a people must be grateful to those forces of change and accelerated development who gave us this weird character.

“We have seen with enthusiasm how much this generation of politicians dread him and how much he has been able to hound the looters of our national patrimony to surrender and I want to urge him on.

“Ours is an action packed President who will fire anybody who deviates from the path of bringing glory to our nation like we saw in the sack of the immigration boss over alleged extortion of officials of the Nigerian Immigration Service, such action is alien to us in our clime.

“I understand a group of masochists who goes by the name, Niger Delta Avengers, vowed to hold Nigeria ransom, I wonder what they are avenging, in whose interest and for what? We are peace loving people in the region therefore the president should go all out for any trouble maker when and wherever necessary,” he said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/buhari-nigerias-best-president-ever-apc-chieftain/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by raker300: 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
Many are mad few are roaming

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dollyjoy(f): 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
Which PMB Nonsense undecided

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dukie25: 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
A Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress(APC), in Delta State and [size=13pt]National Organising Secretary for Grassroot Mobilisers for Buhari[/size], High Chief Igho Osiebe
He is Delta State's equivalent of Lai Mohammed.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by mbaboy(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2016
Let me ask Lia Mohammed

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by HolyHero: 3:46pm On May 18, 2016
[size=15pt]
Inflation at 6 year high, electric tariff at all time high, petrol at a high of ₦145, only salary remains the same as when GEJ increased it!

Obviously he is the best
[/size]

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Which PMB Nonsense undecided
How did you escape from Romance section? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dollyjoy(f): 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:

How did you escape from Romance section? undecided
By trekking no fuel to transport.winkwink

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by talktonase(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2016
Swallowing crap and bulls....t is our hobby in this country...

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
No leader like Buhari, confirmed grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
By trekking no fuel to transport.winkwink
grin grin

Long time.
How've you been?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
Keneking:
No leader like Buhari, confirmed grin
undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dollyjoy(f): 4:04pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:

grin grin

Long time.
How've you been?
yes oo, long Time no saw, have been fine guess you are toowinkwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
yes oo, long Time no saw, have been fine guess you are toowinkwink
Yea.
Just CHANGING cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dollyjoy(f): 4:14pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:

Yea.
Just CHANGING cheesy
Changing?shockedshocked are you sure? Am scared of that word now,it more like chainingcheesycheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
Changing?shockedshocked are you sure? Am scared of that word now,it more like chainingcheesycheesy
Lols
Everyone is scared of the word. People now substitute it with Metamorphosis grin

BTW,how's your day going?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dollyjoy(f): 4:24pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:
Lols Everyone is scared of the word. People now substitute it with Metamorphosis grin
BTW,how's your day going?
yes o,no thanks to our incompetent presido.

My day is fine sha. What is happening there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
yes o,no thanks to our incompetent presido.

My day is fine sha. What is happening there?
Sssshhhhh.
See the thread we are on before you say that stuff o.
You want APC's visit abi?
I don't have power to save you tongue

My day is super boring.
Finished exams yesterday and so I've been super idle

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dollyjoy(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:

Sssshhhhh.
See the thread we are on before you say that stuff o.
You want APC's visit abi?
I don't have power to save you tongue

My day is super boring.
Finished exams yesterday and so I've been super idle
they are not much again,zoombies are gradually turning to wailerscheesy.

Even here self,the strike make everywhere kinda dull and lifeless.

Which exam??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by princemillla(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2016
shocked

Am a lover of this administration but scoring buhari as the best president ever is a big joke.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 18, 2016
Best president my assss*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
they are not much again,zoombies are gradually turning to wailerscheesy.

Even here self,the strike make everywhere kinda dull and lifeless.

Which exam??
Turned wailers?
They've been wailing ever since even when in power so its not new.

I've not been out so I don't know the intensity of the boredom brought by the strike.

My 1st semester exams.
My school time table is almost as slow as bubu's admin(nothing can be slower than bubu's admin grin)
I want graduate abeg
School yaff tire me sad
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dollyjoy(f): 7:05pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:

Turned wailers?
They've been wailing ever since even when in power so its not new.

I've not been out so I don't know the intensity of the boredom brought by the strike.

My 1st semester exams.
My school time table is almost as slow as bubu's admin(nothing can be slower than bubu's admin grin)
I want graduate abeg
School yaff tire me sad
lol,abeg go out and see.

Wait,you are still on first semester Your school calendar slow ooooshocked
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 18, 2016
This dude must be High on very cheap burukutu grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
lol,abeg go out and see.

Wait,you are still on first semester Your school calendar slow ooooshocked
We just officially finished first semester yesterday.
The thing slow no be say you talk am.

I just pray NLC resumes their work and end this strike ish but ASUU would just take one month off so I can rest grin
Imagine vacating yesterday and resuming on the 29th angry

BTW,how's your end?
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dollyjoy(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:

We just officially finished first semester yesterday.
The thing slow no be say you talk am.

I just pray NLC resumes their work and end this strike ish but ASUU would just take one month off so I can rest grin
Imagine vacating yesterday and resuming on the 29th angry

BTW,how's your end?
lolcheesy,i think say na only me dey pray for strike beforecheesy.

Aya,wetin man go do.

My end is just there jare,nothing newsad.
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by SubtleFRED(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
lolcheesy,i think say na only me dey pray for strike beforecheesy.

Aya,wetin man go do.

My end is just there jare,nothing newsad.
Lols cheesy
No tell me say you be non-aca. ooo tongue

Is your school in session?
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by juman(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2016
The apc sycophants have started like pdp sycophants did.

In reality so far buhari is a fail president.

What has he achieved in his one year government.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by DanielEdet(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2016
Juve4:
By ‎Caleb Ayansina

ASABA – A Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress(APC), in Delta State and National Organising Secretary for Grassroot Mobilisers for Buhari, High Chief Igho Osiebe, Wednesday, adjudged President Muhammadu Buhari, the best President in the history of Nigeria, saying Nigerians should be grateful to God who through the forces of change and accelerated development thrust up the Daura-born retired General and politician.

Chief Osiebe, who was stated this in Asaba, said President Buhari had displayed enough competence in administering the country especially his prudent management of resources in his drive to deliver quality service to the Nigerian people.

The High Chief of Agbon Kingdom in Ethiopia East area of the oil-rich state, cited the recovery of looted funds starched away in foreign banks by politicians, who corruptly enriched themselves in the past by the President Buhari-led APC administration as a legacy that will live beyond the “no nonsense” retired General.

According to him, as things stand at the moment, there is seeming sanity in the way politicians carry out their businesses in a clear departure from the immediate past government, ‎saying as time goes on, “we as a people shall celebrate a nation free of corruption.”

He took a swipe on the Yakubu Wada-led faction of the Nigerian Labour Congress(NLC) for leading Nigerian workers on strike, noting that such action was self-serving, lack of patriotism to the government and the ‘good people’ of Nigeria.

He wondered if Wada understands the basic economic principles of a free market economy as being introduced in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry as he called on the FG to avoid the “booby trap” of salary increase for workers noting that such was a catalyst for hyper inflation.

Osiebe condemned the renewed hostilities pivoted by the self acclaimed Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, in the Delta region wondering what was there to avenge?

According to him, NDA is an group that does not mean well for the region in its self-serving drive urging the federal government to deal decisively with any mischief maker where and when necessary.

“In President Buhari we have Nigeria’s best President in our national history and it is of note that we as a people must be grateful to those forces of change and accelerated development who gave us this weird character.

“We have seen with enthusiasm how much this generation of politicians dread him and how much he has been able to hound the looters of our national patrimony to surrender and I want to urge him on.

“Ours is an action packed President who will fire anybody who deviates from the path of bringing glory to our nation like we saw in the sack of the immigration boss over alleged extortion of officials of the Nigerian Immigration Service, such action is alien to us in our clime.

“I understand a group of masochists who goes by the name, Niger Delta Avengers, vowed to hold Nigeria ransom, I wonder what they are avenging, in whose interest and for what? We are peace loving people in the region therefore the president should go all out for any trouble maker when and wherever necessary,” he said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/buhari-nigerias-best-president-ever-apc-chieftain/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by dollyjoy(f): 8:51pm On May 18, 2016
SubtleFRED:

Lols cheesy
No tell me say you be non-aca. ooo tongue

Is your school in session?
lolcheesycheesy.

Yes we are in second semester nowwink
Re: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain by bishopkay: 9:30pm On May 18, 2016
Who know this man...Abeg who know dis Foolish fool wen dey yarn dust thr so??

These politicians dem no dey shame ooo!!

plus where is amadioha abi na sango when you need him most?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Calls For Traditional Method Of Oath Taking To Curb Corruption / President Buhari Arrives Jordan Ahead Of Counter Terrorism Summit / ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.