Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Happens If One Mixes His Lightening Oil With Water To Reduce Its Strenght - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Happens If One Mixes His Lightening Oil With Water To Reduce Its Strenght (837 Views)

How To Make A Perfect Diy Lightening Oil / Hips, Butt and Boobs enlargement and skin lightening, burn fat etc / How To Make Lightening, Skin Brightening Soaps At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If One Mixes His Lightening Oil With Water To Reduce Its Strenght by bobbyANSELEM: 3:47pm On May 18, 2016
What happens if one adds his/her lightining oil water with the sole aim of reducing its potency or strenght (because its too active) what do you guys think huh?
Re: What Happens If One Mixes His Lightening Oil With Water To Reduce Its Strenght by mus87: 12:29pm On May 20, 2016
Mixing it wit water can cause u another problem
I advice u not to use it every day . Pls if . U don't mind what's is d name of d oil .and how much wil it cost. Thanks
Re: What Happens If One Mixes His Lightening Oil With Water To Reduce Its Strenght by CnCstore: 12:52pm On May 21, 2016
I sell organic skincare products,i have 100% essential oil for skin lightening.and it works gradually.whatsapp 08055238938
Re: What Happens If One Mixes His Lightening Oil With Water To Reduce Its Strenght by Bukkiminat(f): 7:55pm On May 21, 2016
Lol
Water diluent.....

How did u do ur mixing in d first place
Re: What Happens If One Mixes His Lightening Oil With Water To Reduce Its Strenght by Eze2000(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2016
Depend's on the cream I guess
Re: What Happens If One Mixes His Lightening Oil With Water To Reduce Its Strenght by lewalee(f): 10:05pm On May 21, 2016
You can always mix with Vaseline
It'll help reduce a lil bit buh certainly not with water
Re: What Happens If One Mixes His Lightening Oil With Water To Reduce Its Strenght by bobbyANSELEM: 1:10pm On May 22, 2016
mus87:
Mixing it wit water can cause u another problem
I advice u not to use it every day . Pls if . U don't mind what's is d name of d oil .and how much wil it cost. Thanks
"veetgold whitening/lightening oil with spf 18 its a natural and safe oil, wow it tones,, well but i dont wanna tone beyond this,, its active ingredient is carrot vitamine C and citric acid

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Wholesale Backpacks / Contemporary African Fashion / Looking For Sewing Machine To Buy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.