Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Video - Man Who Got Breast Implants To Win A Bet Wants Them Removed After 19yrs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video - Man Who Got Breast Implants To Win A Bet Wants Them Removed After 19yrs (1085 Views)

A Must Watch Video: Man Fire Accident / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) / Unemployed Man Spends Over N1.8m 4 Breast Implants Just So Dat He Can Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video - Man Who Got Breast Implants To Win A Bet Wants Them Removed After 19yrs by Akinonnairaland(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2016
Brian Zembic who had breast implants for a bet 17 years ago want them removed. Brian Zembic earned himself a cool £62,000 when he agreed to go under the knife for the cosmetic surgery in 1996 and keep his new implants in for a whole year afterwards.

"In about 1997-ish, I was in some restaurant in Europe and I was with two friends, and his girlfriend at the time was flaunting her boobs," Brian explained in a clip from the episode.

"And I said to my friend, ‘If I had boobs like hers, I could get just as much attention as she would.”

Watch him in a video clip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnG9cshKqo0&feature=youtu.be

Brain admitted that he's a gambler when he claimed that there are a few things he cannot do for a bet. He said:

"There are very few things I won't do for a bet, The first time I showed my friend, he laughed for 10 minutes and said, 'That is the best $100,000 I've ever lost."

When asked why he want to get rid of them, he said:

"I don't want them to start sagging too much because they'll get disgusting,"

"When I take them out, they really are going to look like wet socks with nipples in them and that's what I'm more afraid of."

Na wa for all this oyinbos sef

http://www.nigeriarumours.com/2016/05/video-man-who-got-breast-implants-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentle Guys/men. Please Rate Me 1 - 10 / Company Income Tax Planning, Compliance, Management And Evolving Changes In Tax / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.