Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode (2422 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention / Former Kano Gov, Kwankwaso Purchased A SUV For 60M, Sells For Himself For 3M / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode by Rayhutar(m): 1:06am On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Mansion owner, you are here again on Lagos thread. Proud liar
Why are you so pained!!!, propaganda is part of the game, if you a learner go and register with lie mohammed for training so that you will begin to learn how masquerade job will provide 1m job first or Buhari, afterall fulani herdsmen are from libya, I dont only own mansion in lekki, I also own mansions in Surulere, Ikeja, PH, Enugu and Abuja, if it pain you so much,form your own propaganda, otherwise continue crying!!! having my fun here grin grin, why some people are carrying the matter of faceless forum on their head and it is giving them nightmare,sleepless night and high PB coupled with bad condition in one Nigeria. cry cry cry
Re: Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode by Rayhutar(m): 1:16am On May 19, 2016
StunningCEO:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
The north have come to take your lagos, your ancestral land and only hope all the way from Kano!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode by hundredhunndred: 2:02am On May 19, 2016
[s]
Rayhutar:

Why are you so pained!!!, propaganda is part of the game, if you a learner go and register with lie mohammed for training so that you will begin to learn how masquerade job will provide 1m job first or Buhari, afterall fulani herdsmen are from libya, I dont only own mansion in lekki, I also own mansions in Surulere, Ikeja, PH, Enugu and Abuja, if it pain you so much,form your own propaganda, otherwise continue crying!!! having my fun here grin grin, why some people are carrying the matter of faceless forum on their head and it is giving them nightmare,sleepless night and high PB coupled with bad condition in one Nigeria. cry cry cry
[/s]

You are just pouring spit everywhere, I can see you have no single shame. You were busted but still continue with your wicked lies, its certain you wont have friends cos of your lies. lmaoooo. This one lie pass politician own, chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode by hundredhunndred: 2:04am On May 19, 2016
StunningCEO:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Check the thread below, to see how the villager was busted. He is a chronic liar and have no shame cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3111041/igbo-traders-thugs-fight-ladipo/16#45723061
Re: Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode by hundredhunndred: 2:04am On May 19, 2016
Rayhutar:

The north have come to take your lagos, your ancestral land and only hope all the way from Kano!!! grin grin grin grin

Mansion owner, how is your 13 storey mansion in Banana Island?
Re: Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:53am On May 19, 2016
Rayhutar:

Fear will not allow Ambode to move the market again as planned, The Kano Governor have already intimidated him by telling him that the letter was copied to all Northern governors, you know what that one mean,fulani herdsmen style if the former resist the appeal.
yeah, like fear stopped him at oshodi despite your 'imaginary' prowess in militancy
Re: Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode by StunningCEO: 9:08am On May 19, 2016
Rayhutar:

Can I come and hide in your surulere mansion...... cheesy
Re: Don’t Relocate Mile 12 Market – Kano Gov. Appeals Ambode by StunningCEO: 9:11am On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Check the thread below, to see how the villager was busted. He is a chronic liar and have no shame cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3111041/igbo-traders-thugs-fight-ladipo/16#45723061

I read how you busted him before....the boy is a shameless clown.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Boys In New York Research Laboratory- Photos / NGO/CSO Non-governmental Organization Regulatory Commission Of Nigeria Bill / Ekweremadu Proposes A Single Term Of 6 Years For President, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.