Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 (1902 Views)

10 Amazing Entrepreneurs Who Had Accomplished Nothing By Age 30 / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by kason(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2016
Here are the 10 steps that will guarantee you will become a millionaire by 30.

1. Follow the money: In today’s economic environment you cannot save your way to millionaire status. You can only save to invest. The first step is to focus on increasing your income in increments and repeating that. Start following the money and it will force you to control revenue and see opportunities around you. Start the journey early. Life is too short to be wasted.

2. Don’t show off: We are too in a hurry to buy liabilities eg a car. ( I'm not against buying a car) Imagine, someone who work for less than two years, before you know it; he will borrow money from bank and buy car. Watch out for businesses and investments that can generate multiple and secure flows of income.

3. Save to invest, don’t save to save:
The only reason to save money is to invest it. Put your saved money into secured - 'sacred' (untouchable) accounts. Never use these accounts for anything, not even an emergency. This will force you to continue to follow step one (increase income). To this day, at least twice a year, I am broke because I always invest my surpluses into ventures I cannot access.

4. Avoid debt that doesn’t pay you: Make it a rule that you never use debt that won’t make you money. I borrowed money for a car only because I knew it could increase my income. Rich people use debt to leverage investments and grow cash flows. Poor people use debt to buy things that make rich people richer. Think about it!

5. Treat money like a jealous lover: Millions of people wish and pray for financial freedom, but only those that make it a priority have millions. To get rich and stay rich you will have to make it a priority. Money is like a jealous lover. Ignore it and it will ignore you, or worse, it will leave you for someone who makes it a priority.

6. Money doesn't sleep:
Friend, do you know you can make 24/7? Money doesn't know about clocks, schedules or holidays, and you shouldn't either. Money is moving round the World even when you are fast asleep. That is the singular reason I love online business. Money comes to your account even when you are on holiday, vacation or when sleeping. Money loves people that have a great work ethic.

7. To be Poor makes no sense: I have been poor. I have had just enough of that in my life and I personally hate it with passion. Eliminate any and all ideas that brings you closer poverty. Bill Gates has said, "If you’re born poor, it’s not your mistake. But if you die poor, it is your mistake".

8. Get a Millionaire mentor:
Most of us were brought up middle class or poor and then hold ourselves to the limits and ideas of that group. I have been studying millionaires to duplicate what they did. Get your own personal millionaire mentor and study them. Most rich people are extremely generous with their knowledge and their resources. Approach them, you will be glad you did.

9. Shoot for N10 million, not N1 million: The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million even when you have nothing to show for it at present. I have this understanding that there is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people not thinking big enough.

10. Feel free to add the tenth one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by Nazareth10: 6:36pm On May 18, 2016
Know ur God. Nice write up
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by crazygod(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2016
Nice. Very Educative
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by kason(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2016
Nazareth10:
Know ur God. Nice write up
Thank you for your warm comment.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by kason(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2016
crazygod:
Nice. Very Educative
Thank you.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by crazygod(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2016
kason:

Thank you.
Uwc
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by Temidayo9(m): 7:22pm On May 18, 2016
Lord i plead for wisdom ..... is the principal tin
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by Kiish(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2016
Very nice. As someone who has just started working,i will ensure to follow the rules.
Thanks
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by kason(m): 9:11pm On May 18, 2016
Thank you all for all your comments!
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by dollaflow(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2016
ok
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by webnerd(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
Awesome,precise and practical.getting mentor isn't easy.u have lots of rich folks not wanting to share their knowledge,experiences & opportunities
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by computerboy: 10:51pm On May 18, 2016
Also avoid threads that discourages entrepreneurship. Avoid pessimist friends
Don't be afraid to fail
Let the joy of your anticipated success be stronger than your current fear of failure.

Jack Ma (founder of alibaba) said from 20 to 30yrs is time to play and make enough mistakes so that 31 you're already used to the game. Learning to play the game by 30's isn't cool

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by kason(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2016
webnerd:
Awesome,precise and practical.getting mentor isn't easy.u have lots of rich folks not wanting to share their knowledge,experiences & opportunities

I agree with you but you can get their training materials like books and video.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2016
Nice one, Op..
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by Rooneyboy(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
I totally agree with u on nub 3 and 6.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by kason(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
Rooneyboy:
I totally agree with u on nub 3 and 6.

Thank you real good
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by kason(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2016
computerboy:
Also avoid threads that discourages entrepreneurship. Avoid pessimist friends
Don't be afraid to fail
Let the joy of your anticipated success be stronger than your current fear of failure.

Jack Ma (founder of alibaba) said from 20 to 30yrs is time to play and make enough mistakes so that 31 you're already used to the game. Learning to play the game by 30's isn't cool

Good one
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by kason(m): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2016
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS/BOXING DAY FREE BITCOIN SEMINAR

Are you struggling with online business, trying to succeed? IF YES!

1. WELL, Let me help you build a mega business from scratch with starting with any amount from $1 or #1000 and above.

2. This business is real very secure & LEGIT

3. This business is global share, where we share wealth amongst ourselves.

4. This is no HYIP, Not Matrix or MLM. You earn passive and watch your money grow and we grow together as a community.

5. This business is growing fast. Mark your calendar

Date: Monday 26th Dec. 2016
Time: 10.00am prompt

JOIN US ON OUR WHATSAPP GROUP AND START THE NEW YEAR WITH THIS BUSINESS & GENERATE REAL MONEY ONLINE.

Kindly click the link on my signature to join the seminar for free.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by Ay04z(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2016
at 24!! I recently loose almost all d 250,000 i have in my account to a particular business.....i need a good mentor please bkoz i want to turn millionaire before my 27 here is my whatsapp number for help tanx.. 08134866398
Re: How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 by aka12(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2016
kason:
Here are the 10 steps that will guarantee you will become a millionaire by 30.

1. Follow the money: In today’s economic environment you cannot save your way to millionaire status. You can only save to invest. The first step is to focus on increasing your income in increments and repeating that. Start following the money and it will force you to control revenue and see opportunities around you. Start the journey early. Life is too short to be wasted.

2. Don’t show off: We are too in a hurry to buy liabilities eg a car. ( I'm not against buying a car) Imagine, someone who work for less than two years, before you know it; he will borrow money from bank and buy car. Watch out for businesses and investments that can generate multiple and secure flows of income.

3. Save to invest, don’t save to save:
The only reason to save money is to invest it. Put your saved money into secured - 'sacred' (untouchable) accounts. Never use these accounts for anything, not even an emergency. This will force you to continue to follow step one (increase income). To this day, at least twice a year, I am broke because I always invest my surpluses into ventures I cannot access.

4. Avoid debt that doesn’t pay you: Make it a rule that you never use debt that won’t make you money. I borrowed money for a car only because I knew it could increase my income. Rich people use debt to leverage investments and grow cash flows. Poor people use debt to buy things that make rich people richer. Think about it!

5. Treat money like a jealous lover: Millions of people wish and pray for financial freedom, but only those that make it a priority have millions. To get rich and stay rich you will have to make it a priority. Money is like a jealous lover. Ignore it and it will ignore you, or worse, it will leave you for someone who makes it a priority.

6. Money doesn't sleep:
Friend, do you know you can make 24/7? Money doesn't know about clocks, schedules or holidays, and you shouldn't either. Money is moving round the World even when you are fast asleep. That is the singular reason I love online business. Money comes to your account even when you are on holiday, vacation or when sleeping. Money loves people that have a great work ethic.

7. To be Poor makes no sense: I have been poor. I have had just enough of that in my life and I personally hate it with passion. Eliminate any and all ideas that brings you closer poverty. Bill Gates has said, "If you’re born poor, it’s not your mistake. But if you die poor, it is your mistake".

8. Get a Millionaire mentor:
Most of us were brought up middle class or poor and then hold ourselves to the limits and ideas of that group. I have been studying millionaires to duplicate what they did. Get your own personal millionaire mentor and study them. Most rich people are extremely generous with their knowledge and their resources. Approach them, you will be glad you did.

9. Shoot for N10 million, not N1 million: The single biggest financial mistake I’ve made was not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million even when you have nothing to show for it at present. I have this understanding that there is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people not thinking big enough.

10. Feel free to add the tenth one.

what are those trust worthy investments out there that you highly recommend?

(1) (Reply)

New Challenge: Buying A N155k Tv With N20k. Join Me For A Ride. / 3 serious Coal Suppliers Needed Urgently / Please Which African Country Can I Source For Fish Maw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.