Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,429 members, 7,864,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Dear Catholics...defend Your Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Catholics...defend Your Faith. (447 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Hey Christians, How Much Can You Really Say To Defend Your Religion? / Ondo Election 2016, T.B. Joshua Come And Defend Your Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Catholics...defend Your Faith. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 18, 2016
I was having breakfast today, when upon a sudden, a fellow Catholic sent me a text. She was distraught. She had come across several articles that openly challenged the Catholic Faith with concrete proof.
I proceeded to go through said articles and I must say...I have been thrown into bewilderment.
Catholics in the house...please check this out and help us.

http://romancatholicfaith.weebly.com/vatican-ii-sect.html

To avoid time wasting, read specifically "the invalid mass".

Re: Dear Catholics...defend Your Faith. by Splinz(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2016
The Bible is the standard that measures your walk with God. Open it and see if it does agree with your Church practices and doctrines.
Re: Dear Catholics...defend Your Faith. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2016
its the Lefebvre sect, a Bishop WS unhappy with the last church council and broke off his own sect in defiance, it's a schism. I came across them some years ago, they will tell u a half lie 99 half truth and a half truth. they deceive the ignorant.

(1) (Reply)

Religion: Fight Against Christianity In Nigeria / Gambia Bans Music, Dance During Ramadan / Devotional: Discover What Grace Can Do By Kenneth Copeland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.