Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Please Who Got This Text With Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Got This Text With Me (1466 Views)

I Just Got This Text, Who Else Received It? / Please Who Got This Text With Me Or Knows This Company!!!!!! / I Just Got This Text,does Anyone Know Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Got This Text With Me by chiclas28: 7:21pm On May 18, 2016
Kindly note that you have been scheduled for interview on May 21, 2016, 9 am at MFM, Throne of Mercy- 30, Solo-Ogun Street, opp. Noble Vine College, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.
Please confirm availability via text to 090-989-066-99
I stay in festac. it is real
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by azelab: 9:01pm On May 18, 2016
Good evni, I got the message too bt the position i applied for was not stated likewise the name of the company was not disclosed in the message. i dont know if it is real or scam. pls if you hav any info about them let me be aware. thanks
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by chiclas28: 7:43pm On May 19, 2016
azelab:
Good evni, I got the message too bt the position i applied for was not stated likewise the name of the company was not disclosed in the message. i dont know if it is real or scam. pls if you hav any info about them let me be aware. thanks
I got another message from d company dis evening
d company's name is tendsetters edu. consults
I don't know if it is a recruitment agency. am confused.
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by azelab: 8:55pm On May 19, 2016
i received the message too, they re education consultant. i think they re recruiting tutors for home lessons.
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by chiclas28: 10:53pm On May 19, 2016
azelab:
i received the message too, they re education consultant. i think they re recruiting tutors for home lessons.
OK. thank you
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by azelab: 11:31pm On May 19, 2016
U re welcome
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by Smartgeek(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2016
chiclas28:
Kindly note that you have been scheduled for interview on May 21, 2016, 9 am at MFM, Throne of Mercy- 30, Solo-Ogun Street, opp. Noble Vine College, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.
Please confirm availability via text to 090-989-066-99
I stay in festac. it is real
Hi, did you show up for the interview? If yes, how did it go?
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by azelab: 5:10pm On May 21, 2016
i went there, we did both written and oral interview and they said they wl get back to the successful ones. The interview was very interesting and ok. bt hp their is no problem while u couldn't come?
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by Smartgeek(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2016
azelab:
i went there, we did both written and oral interview and they said they wl get back to the successful ones. The interview was very interesting and ok. bt hp their is no problem while u couldn't come?
Today coincidentally happened to be my sister's introduction ceremony. That's why I couldn't make it.
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by azelab: 7:10am On May 22, 2016
Okay that is 9c, God will bless the union. pls do u know d average payment for a tutor around lekki axis, yaba axis and v.i axis on monthly basis.
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by Smartgeek(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2016
Thanks. No I do not know.
Re: Please Who Got This Text With Me by azelab: 11:41am On May 22, 2016
k, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Unpublished Vacancy 3 Positions / Job Seekers Fall For Gtbank Vacancy Scam Yesterday Including Me / Vacancy At Greennirvana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.