Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How To Start Your Banner Advertising #18 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start Your Banner Advertising #18 (1165 Views)

Get A Logo For Your Firm, Ads Banner For Your Business & Other Graphic Works 2k / Get Your Logo, Banner, Flyers Etc Designs For N1500 Only. View Samples / Get A Banner for N1500 And Logo For N3000 for Your Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Banner Advertising #18 by sms9ja(f): 8:18pm On May 18, 2016
Hello,
Glad to come your way again, if you have been following my articles,
we have been talking about online advertising,
I want to state here that online advertising is very wide,
You must have seen a lot of forms of online advertising, and the
last post we talked about story telling with your brand and how to get
started, click the post before this one to read more,

Today we shall talk about web banner advert, i am sure you would have been
seeing lots of images online advertising one service or the other and when you click,

It takes them to the advertisers web page, incase you are wondering how its done,

It called an html tag which was programmed to direct a visitor when clicked, it is
also used to measure the numbers of visitors who clicked, like a facebook ad you will
immediately see the graph of clicks to the banner.

Your banner must also be very engaging and simple, tons and tons of images are uploaded every
second so you will need a professionally done image, although there are tons of sites that offer free banner maker.

Check
Make your banner.com
ABCbanner

I am sure the question on your mind as a potential advertiser is does it really work?

Yes it is effective if done properly.

You can begin to design your own banner and place on your website or contact us we also provide such services.

I didnt want to bore you with more details but the fact remains that banner advertising is a form of online advertising that brings results.

Dont forget to share ,comment on this post.
If you have questions please contact me!

PS: By the way we can place your banner on our website
For a month period or quarterly for a fee.

PSS: Get 10% discounts on all our services offer ends June 15th!

Your Digital Marketing Friend

Funmi Akinyoola
BB:264F44D6
Whatsapp: 08036638933
Hotline- 08089711617
blog.premiumsms9ja.com
www.facebook.com/wafservices

(1) (Reply)

Academ teaching hub / Clothing Business / How To Get Virtual uSA Phone No,usa Address And Visa Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.