Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Their Heads For Supper (my Ghetto Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Their Heads For Supper (my Ghetto Story) (479 Views)

From Ghetto With Love (18+) / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / AJEGUNLE : The Tale From The Ghetto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Their Heads For Supper (my Ghetto Story) by husbandwrites2(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2016
The silence of the night and its darkness that had emptied the sky off every shade of bright light was the only means to survival we knew. "On Your Own" was the invisible mantra we all pledged allegiance to, most of us can't even remember how we got here, as under the bridge and all its nefarious act stomached by everybody who found themselves here was all we could call a home.
Click Here To Continue
www.husbandwrites.com/2016/05/18/their-heads-for-supper/
BBpin:29F42EB9
Whatsapp; +2348146750638

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Its Great To Be A Guy.. / Happiness / Happy Birthday To Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.