Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error (1860 Views)

happy weekend programmers who dont sleep because of a comma error / Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll File Is Missing And 0×80240017 Error / Please I Get This Error When Submit Form (notice: Undefined Index) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 18, 2016
I need help here, Am done with a video game. Installed sprites and absolutely done, no errors clean and nice but the bastard keep showing me C++ compilation error pls i need someone who could help me on how to fix it.
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 18, 2016
You are not serious? Do you not know that you are supposed to post the error message here? or post a screenshot showing the error message?

For all of you saying that stackoverflow is better than nairaland, on stackoverflow, you will see proper description of error. So much information is missing in this post.
You are not telling us the full name and version of compiler and other details, i am totally blank and useless here, hisses and walks out of the thread, this poster deserves a very good flogging too.

2 Likes

Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by FincoApps(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2016
dhtml18:
You are not serious? Do you not know that you are supposed to post the error message here? or post a screenshot showing the error message?

For all of you saying that stackoverflow is better than nairaland, on stackoverflow, you will see proper description of error. So much information is missing in this post.
You are not telling us the full name and version of compiler and other details, i am totally blank and useless here, hisses and walks out of the thread, this poster deserves a very good flogging too.

hahahahaah duuuuude, the thing vex me too mehn..... I dunno if they expect magic
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 18, 2016
You don't get me, even though i type a short code e.g
CLS
PRINT "HY NAIRALAND"

when i want to run it, it shows me c++ compilation error.. i can't run any thing because of dis thing..
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 18, 2016
I dinna ken understand this op? estoy discombolated!
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 18, 2016
han!?
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 18, 2016
han!?
i said i even though i typed a short code like
CLS PRINT "HY NAIRALAND"
when i want to run it shows me c++ compilation error..
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2016
han!?
CLS PRINT "HY NAIRALAND"
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2016
han!?
CLS PRINT "HY NAIRALAND"
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 18, 2016
han!?
CLS PRINT "HY NAIRALAND"
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 18, 2016
han!?
CLS PRINT "HY NAIRALAND"
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 18, 2016
han!?
CLS PRINT "HY NAIRALAND"
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2016
Santa maria!
Re: QB64 Error: C++ Compilation Error by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
don't get u

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Built A School Management Software / Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business / Fact You Need To Know About Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.