Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release (8977 Views)

Aisha El-Rufai Presents Her Children For Vaccination - Flag-off Measles Campaign / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Shi’ites Protest At NASS, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by olapluto(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2016
Why do we have child rights act and no laws to force polio vaccination on children? A jehovah witness couple was jailed for refusing blood transfusion to their dying baby.
By rejecting polio, and blocking government access to their area, the Shiites have once again showed total disdain for constituted authorities.
Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
Phobia1:

let dem spread it. it can not kil d whole of d country. even wen wen it was so bad we survived it. We only hv to quanrantine dem. #Datsall

1. Polio only affects infants, once you get past 5yrs or so nothing like polio for you again.

2. The immunized children would not be affected even if they feed from the same plate with the unimmunized ones.
Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by indie22(f): 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
OKKO:

You think they are foolish, NO they are not.

One strain of polio virus in anywhere is a threat to babies everywhere in the world.

Give them El-zazaky or to hell with your vaccination.

...Modified...
I have been seriously bashed by political analysts and paid poster below for the comment I made above. They called me ignorant and I laughed because this is just my field.

Polio is one of the most contagious, stubborn (wild) viral strain know to public health since it was isolated in 1909. It can be spread by droplets from sneeze, cough, stool etc.

The reason why foreign donors and NGO (including Bill Gate) is much interested in polio is because of this statement "the United States has been polio free for more than 30 years, but the disease is still occurring in other parts of the world. It would only take one traveler with polio from another country to bring polio back to the United States."

Imagine when the population of shite muslims in Nigeria who has refused immunization is allowed to roam freely across the Nation. Mind U immunization is not completed until Six (6) year at this intervals a child can still contract the virus.

www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/child/polio.html

They are foolish.

You deny yourself medication because you have an ulterior motive to spread it and use as ransom for the release of a leader who doesn't even know you exist.

Very foolish and myopic people.

They are only doing themselves, you ever see Children with Polio down south here? No....because we are wise and do not follow follow blindly like sheep to the altar.
Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2016
xtervaganza:
you don't seem to get my point.

If the whole country decides not to get immunised and only one person go the vaccine, the disease won't affect the person who got vaccinated already.

That's why it is called immunisation

I got ur point correctly.. But mind you, not one person, several children of the sect, as such it can spread again later
Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by coldFLARES1(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2016
while the dunderheads in Kano would reject polio vaccination to 'spite' the federal government and later export disable persons over the country, the Niger-Delta dunderheads would wilfully breach oil facilities and later on complain about environmental degradation.
What a country!
Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by xtervaganza(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2016
ItachiUchiha:

I got ur point correctly.. But mind you, not one person, several children of the sect, as such it can spread again later
it can only spread if the others decides against immunisation
Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by juman(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2016
#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky
Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 20, 2016
xtervaganza:
it can only spread if the others decides against immunisation

You'll need to read up about polio and why its difficult for Nigeria to eradicate it, you seem to be arguing based on your knowledge of other communicable diseases.
Re: As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release by xtervaganza(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2016
ItachiUchiha:

You'll need to read up about polio and why its difficult for Nigeria to eradicate it, you seem to be arguing based on your knowledge of other communicable diseases.
we are not having problem eradicating polio.

Nigeria has currently been declared polio free since last year

So what are you saying again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Obi Cubana now a saboteur see latest PHOTOS / Nigeria's Presidential Yacht Controversy By Naptu2 / Ministry Of Finance Freezes MDAs Accounts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.