Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (640 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos / Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 18, 2016
Re: . by teemanbastos(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2016
Avoidhellfire:
If anyone is to ask which church in Nigeria is the true church the answer that person may get from most people is deeper life. This is because deeper life led by kumuyi is believed to be the church that preaches judgment, hell and they dress modestly. But you still need to be cautious. Just because a woman does not wear earrings and just because she attends deeper life doesn’t automatically make her a child of God, she could still be a child of the devil who is pretending to be a strict Christian. Similarly just because a man appears to be gentle, humble and just because he attends deeper life doesn’t make him a child of God he could still be a child of the devil who is pretending to be a strict Christian. Based on my experiences of services and bible studies in several deeper life churches as well as their headquarters in ayobo, Lagos I can say that 50% or higher of those that attend deeper life may be false. False Christians know that true Christians my run to a church like deeper life so they have infiltrated the church. This post does not seek to approve of deeper life as the true church and neither does it accuse deeper life church of being a false church, this post is just to guide true Christians.
wich experiences u get 4 deeperlyf? How did you come about d 50%..?!
Re: . by enilove(m): 1:51am On May 19, 2016
I doubt if there is any church in d world where u can get up to 40% of d members that are true Christians. Have u not read:
Matthew 7:14 KJV
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.
To me , 50% is not few .
If actually there are about half of d members of deeper life that are true Christians, I will advice you not to leave that church but focus on Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See The Message A Church Sent To Muslims About Ramadan / PHOTO: See What I Saw On Facebook / This Muslim Turned Christian Is Being Threatened By His Muslim Friends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.