Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband (726 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by isnovic(m): 1:48am On May 19, 2016
INFORMATION reaching The PUNCH as of 11.23pm on Wednesday says the late Ronke Shonde, who was allegedly killed by her husband, Lekan, died from respiratory seizure.

The final autopsy report, which just got to the State Department of Criminal Investigation, revealed that the victim did not die from domestic violence.

A very reliable source said, “The final autopsy result has been released. In fact, it is just getting to the SDCI. The summary of the report is that she did not die from the bruises on her body. She died from respiratory seizure.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Police Command, Dolapo Badmos, confirmed that the police had got the report, adding that the details would be released on Thursday.

It will be recalled that the husband of the deceased, Lekan, 51, was alleged to have beaten his wife to death at their home in the Egbeda-Idimu area of Lagos State, a few days ago.

He had accused Ronke of sleeping with one Kayode, the general manager of a publishing company.

After three days in hiding, Lekan gave himself up to the police.

An outrage had greeted the death of the lady even as the social media was awash with various comments about her death.

http://www.punchng.com/ronke-shonde-died-respiratory-seizure-autopsy-report/

1 Like

Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by Pvin: 1:50am On May 19, 2016
I suspected so.

In another news, Please who knows that girl that gave Late President Abacha
poisoned apple Give me her contact ,we have another
president that needs to chop apple.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by Seeeeeeee: 2:03am On May 19, 2016
If someone unplugs your phone at 2% and plug his/her phone at 98% that person is capable of killing you.
Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:51am On May 19, 2016
Wow!! I'm so happy for you man (Mr Lekan Shonde). A lot of people esp women already tried you and convicted you of murder....Thank your star for medical advancement...otherwise you'd be on your way to the gallow right now. You can go into the world and sin no more.

Lalasticlala....come see wetin I dey see ooo!

1 Like

Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by Damsonkc(m): 3:15am On May 19, 2016
I hope this case and the case of the Queens College biology teacher will teach us all the importance of holding judgement till all investigations are complete. With the rate we go in dishing out social media trial in this country, we will someday hold ourselves responsible for the death of an innocent person. Let us learn to use our brains in situations where our emotions stand I'm readiness to blindfold us.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by ihimiray(m): 3:29am On May 19, 2016
Pvin:
I suspected so.

Na u go chop apple, not my byhari

Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by ihimiray(m): 3:29am On May 19, 2016
[quote author=Pvin post=45754492]I suspected so.

Na u go chop apple, not my byhari
Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by PoundspassDolla(m): 4:29am On May 19, 2016
So this is how an innocent man could have been jailed after losing his wife and above all maybe his kids too....... God I know you're seeing what is happening to mankind from heaven..... Pls save the world from judgment of the mind and the mouth too, before the trials, biko.....
Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by UIA04(f): 6:29am On May 19, 2016
Adaeze yobo, joke Silva and Kate Henshaw una see , University degree doesn't help with good reasoning for some people.

When I said it here people where castigated me as wicked. No body is guilty unless proven by a court of law with enough evidence.

Now what caused the respiratory problem is the next question?
Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by sprinter101(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2016
Freiden:
Wow!! I'm so happy for you man (Mr Lekan Shonde). A lot of people esp women already tried you and convicted you of murder....Thank your star for medical advancement...otherwise you'd be on your way to the gallow right now. You can go into the world and sin no more.

Lalasticlala....come see wetin I dey see ooo!

He might have strangled her or suffocated he with a pillow to cut off her breath
Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by khalhokage(m): 6:38am On May 19, 2016
Respiratory seizure brought on by what? Beatings don't kill people, it's what they cause that do. He's still guilty until proven innocent in my eyes.

They said she had respiratory seizure, but don't tell what caused it or at least she had a history of respiratory problems.

cc lalasticlala
Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by Nobody: 8:53am On May 19, 2016
sprinter101:

He might have strangled her or suffocated he with a pillow to cut off her breath

And you think the doctors are stupid??
Re: UPDATE!!!! Autopsy Shows Ronke Shonde Was NOT Beaten To Death By Her Husband by lynnfeb(f): 1:20pm On May 19, 2016
What caused the respiratory failure? That man is not innocent at all , his beatings could have lead to it. Why did she have bruises on her.

I hope nobody have been compromised here.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible !!! A Beggar Who Lends Money To Top Business Men. / Abducted Boy Murder In Kano. / Former Voice Star Christina Grimmie Shot Dead Outside Florida Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.