Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Winning The Biggest Clubs - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Winning The Biggest Clubs (1773 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? / UK Football Pools Corner!!!! Winning Big With Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winning The Biggest Clubs by kitaun(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2006
@Sil, are you insinuating that you need to lecture Christino on d biggest EPL clubs? Ol' boy bone dt gist, i would rather tell u 2 look b4 u leap as Chris is an afficio here
Re: Winning The Biggest Clubs by Christino(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2006
@ Sil,

Na you invite me o?

Okay now your list of biggest club, are they the biggest by achievement or revenue? Forget about the days when three corner kicks made one goal, you mean Everton is a bigger club than Newcastle or Blackburn? and please make your records premiership based, and not premier league based. I honestly need to know why Everton made it before the likes of Nottingham Forest !

Back to your question, when you said winning the biggest club, I wasn't expecting it to be a gunners thing, you did not indicate "gunners only" That's why I said blackburn or Boro cos these clubs have recently turned out to be hard nuts to crack for some big clubs and why did you have to put Arsenal first?

Quit clowning and gimme a break grin and don't boast till you've destroyed all of the biggest clubs (maybe both ways home & abroad)
Re: Winning The Biggest Clubs by kitaun(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2006
Why should a big club throw a party cos it wins a rival?
Re: Winning The Biggest Clubs by justkunmi(m): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2006
wat pride is there in winning the biggest clubs and loosing to the smallest clubs it really beats me.
Re: Winning The Biggest Clubs by kitaun(m): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2006
No pride at all
Re: Winning The Biggest Clubs by wormedup(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2006
i guess bolton and fulham will qualify as a small club at this stage.

so that means, u'll probably lose to the spurs on saturday, lose to chelsea (we are a small club too tongue) next week and win who

sil, i told u about this when u started this thread but u wouldn't listen; now u r gonna be crying for a long time for ur petty mistake.

*put a smile on your face no matter condition /fe enyi eee grin *

cheers cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid President Said Manuel Neuer Is The Best Goalkeeper In The World. / 10 Differences Between MESSI And RONALDO / Chelsea Beaten! Rooney Highest Goal Scorer In Epl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.