Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim (39750 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 11:38am On May 19, 2016
After una go talk say men are dogs.

See women exploiting fellow women in sex trade, a matured woman exploiting under aged gals becos they arent her daughters abi? angry
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2016
Average of 80 men in a month. This is sheer wickedness.
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Proffdada: 11:55am On May 19, 2016
She maybe mathematically correct
That's 80 men in a month
3 men in a day
Some receive more men than this
undecided undecided
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 19, 2016
Common, 20 men per week. That's exaggeration. But if you're calculating by 'rounds' then that's very possible.
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by MRBrownJ: 12:52pm On May 19, 2016
some ashawos out there think we are stoopid... while we know that the h0e genes is in their DNA and whatever you do, a LovePeddler will remain a LovePeddler. MARY is an ashewo, bring her sistas to Lagos and show them what she is doing for money, advising them that they could also make the same money. the sisters AGREE to start wh0ring, they get paid and keep all their money (apart from room fee) and then down the line they now say they were trafficked?! ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!!!
some people certainly dont know what sex trafficking is, as you are certainly NOT given a choice to either walk away or do what you please, or keep all the money!

Juliana50:
It was learnt that the ladies collected between N500 and N700 per sex, paid N200 per day for hotel rates, and made about N340,000 in savings within the period.

so they were paid and kept all the money they were making, and even were able to save money?! thats not trafficking, thats JOB OPPORTUNITY

She said, “I was learning tailoring in the village. My sister told me she could help me get a job in Lagos; she didn’t tell me that it was prostitution I was coming to do. After we got to Lagos, she said we should do this (prostitution) job so we can make money to be able to finish my craft as a tailor. I sleep with about four men in a day and each of them pay me at least N500.”

GREED (and her h0e genes) is what got that woman to accept this proposition, as it doesnt seem she was forced/blackmailed/beaten/threaten to do it, and it was all her own decision

Lawrence, who fled the hotel on Monday, said she was told she would be trading when she left their hometown in Ogoja, Cross River State.
“I ran away because I didn’t like the work. I don’t want to do it again. I never knew this was the job,” the victim said.

sex slave certainly dont do the job for MONTHS only to stop because they dont "like" the job any longer... so it took her 5 months to realise what the job was about, and decide that she didnt want to do it anymore? thats another proof of her h0e genes

But Mary said she did not want to bring her relatives into the trade, adding that she gave in to pressure when they kept asking her to take them to Lagos.
She said, “I came to Lagos with a friend in 2014 and my friend introduced me to this job. We were first using a hotel called Happiness Hotel before we moved to Morning Star Hotel in Sango Ota.
“When I travelled to the village, my sisters started disturbing me that they wanted to follow me to Lagos to go and work.
“When they continued to disturb me, I decided to take them with me; but I didn’t tell them I was into prostitution. I told my mother I was working in a beer parlour.
“Each of us makes N2,500 to N3,000 daily. We sleep with an average of three to four men and they pay between N500 and N700.”
The 32-year-old said from January till May 16 when they were arrested, she had saved N340,000 for the three girls.

big sista na ashi, younger ones beg her to bring them to Lagos, and she did with her own. she cant tell her parent what she des but as soon as she brings her sista to agos they have to know how she makes money. should she hide the job she does from sistas? hell no!

“I warned Mary that the girls were too young, but she didn’t listen to me. I have 15 rooms in my hotel and I have seven girls, who were paying me N200 every day. If I had children of their age, I will not allow them do this,” she said.

too young? as long as they were over 18 at the time, they are adults. how old were the sistas?

The Assistant Comptroller General of Immigration, Musa Maza, who handed over the victims to the National Agency for the Prohibition of Traffic in Persons and other related matters, said the suspects would be prosecuted at the end of investigations.
He said, “This is a human trafficking case in the form of enslavement and prostitution. The victims were forced into sex against their wish. Two of them actually escaped. The whereabouts of one is unknown, but the second victim contacted someone who brought her to the immigration office.

rubbish... did the sistas said they were prisoners and forced to do the job? did they say they were forbidden from leaving or forced to have sex with clients?! clueless people
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by youngweb(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2016
pishur or undecided
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by irisola(f): 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
why dem no put the girl's photo na angry
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by stevkc: 1:56pm On May 19, 2016
YES WE CAN, let us design a solar powered generator that will power your building and apartment just for a token. 24 hours light guaranteed. call me on 08069487971 or 08146756422. reach me on stevkc2007@yahoo.com, we instal inverters and carry out maintenance on solar systems.
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by forandy(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2016
All these exaggerations!!! I give upcry
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2016
CaroLyner:
so she counts them each time?
That's called ACCOUNTING.....She is Monitoring Work and Recording Progress. grin
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by LBanks(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2016
hilariousdude:
Predict buhari's next trip and win a cow
Lol! oya let me predict, he is going to Borsnia and Herzegovinia
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by salabscholar01(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2016
Nixiepie:
See exaggeration! 400 men ke?abeggi make she take style dey lie small!small, eddiot
Let us do the sex maths.... very possible

400Men/5Months = 80 Chances

then, 80 chances/30days = Approx. 3 Men in a day... It's possible

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2016
Nixiepie:
See exaggeration! 400 men ke?abeggi make she take style dey lie small!small, eddiot
You don't have any feelings for a young lady like yourself.
The girl claims to have sexed with average of four men per day.

How many days do we have in five months?

Do the math and stop saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by salabscholar01(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:

You don't have any feelings for a young lady like yourself.
The girl claims to have sexed with average of four men per day.

How many days do we have in five months?

Do the math and stop saying rubbish.
I have even done the maths for her...
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Brownhypo: 4:14pm On May 19, 2016
slap1:
And you have a software or secretary who records them for you? Abegi!
you have said it all. Sey she dey count the men ni undecided
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by dayotheone(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2016
that is 80men per month and approximately 3men per day.. nawa oo, this girl no be here

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Adminisher: 4:34pm On May 19, 2016
Mjshexy:
Hmm what a world! Where did God ever go wrong by creating us, May God forgive us all. sad

If you vote a party like PDP, the whole country goes to dregs. Since Obj became President and handed over to the sick Yardaua and the dumb Jonathan Nigeria has been on a downward moral spiral. Cheapening of womanhood is just a natural result of corruption.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2016
salabscholar01:
I have even done the maths for her...

Good girl

Am sure your result is more than 400, so her claims was even an understatement.

prostitution is a very bad thing.

keep away from bad company
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by WaZoBiaBad: 6:51pm On May 19, 2016
So you mean the tribe in that state have men, who can FUUK that much....
Haba, so the are all fuckers.
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by ohenhen1: 8:07pm On May 19, 2016
It is possible if she works 3 days a week, and sleeps with about 7 guys a day. Sometimes two or three or four men at the same time.
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Juliana50(f): 4:59pm On May 20, 2016
VERY BAD! Odion Ighalo wins nothing at Watford's end of season awards despite scoring 18 goals
http://betterpikins..com/2016/05/very-bad-odion-ighalo-wins-nothing-at.html
Re: I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People slaughtered by gunmen in Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.