Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Funny Truth About Nigerians - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Funny Truth About Nigerians (741 Views)

Funny Truth / See The Funny Picture That Cracked Up INSTAGRAM. / Funny Truth About Nigerian Moms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funny Truth About Nigerians by medeay(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2016
In U.S:
Catherine: Please I need an advice. My husband and I have been married for two years now. I have noticed that he is no longer sexual; he is no longer interested in sex. I have tried all I can to bring sex back into my marriage, but everything I have done is not working. As a married woman, if I cannot get sex from my husband, it is not good for the marriage. Please I need your advice.
John: I think you should look for a time that he is in a good mood. Talk to him that time about what you want in the marriage, break down your feelings to him in a nice and polite manner and I bet he will open up on the problem if any, which will eventually bring sex back into your marriage.
Clare: I guess your husband just got a new job, perhaps he is trying to adjust in the new job, or it could be that he lost somebody close to him and he is yet to get over the loss or any other thing must be troubling him, which may be the reason he is not interested in sex at the moment. Just give him some time, I believe he will come around. If it doesn’t work, talk to him when he is in a good mood. Good luck.
David: There is an organization I know, called “Family Centre”. There are into counseling for married people. They have their head office in Chicago. You can go there and they will advise you on how to bring sex back into your marriage. Good luck.
In Nigeria:
Ngozi: Please I need an advice. My husband and I have been married for two years now. I have noticed that he is no longer sexual; he is no longer interested in sex. I have tried all I can to bring sex back into my marriage, but everything I have done is not working. As a married woman, if I cannot get sex from my husband, it is not good for the marriage. Please I need your advice.
Akin: First to comment.
Ada: Is sex the most important thing in marriage? Instead of you to look for how you can draw your husband and your children close to God, you are here talking of sex. Thunder fire you.
Bukky: You are a disgrace to womanhood.
Pearl: Sex kor, sex ni, how does that reduce the cost of garri in the market?
Emmanuel: Am just passing oo.
Kazeem: Please who has Nokia charger?
Blessing: I came here to read comments.
Abiola: MTN cheat for free browsing. Send 555 to 222, you will receive a reply message, reply by sending 2, then dial *445# and you will be able to browse free from 12 am to 12 pm.
Udoh: Click on this link to start making money on forex trading: www.forex.
Yemisi: Why is it that women like sex more than men?
Yomi: Yemisi ask her o? Women and sex. @ Yemisi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Funny Truth About Nigerians by olatunjithomas(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2016
Yakakakakakakaka... Nigerians don't dull but still, they don't have anything to offer you.
Re: The Funny Truth About Nigerians by medeay(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2016
Imagine the first to comment
Re: The Funny Truth About Nigerians by pappykay0428(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2016
9ja gud ppl, great nation...cwazy mentality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Answer This O / Photo: Once Upon A Time / Do You Remember This Scene?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.