Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking (1484 Views)

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / I Prefer To Masturbate Than Sleep With Random Girls -patoranking / I Prefer To Masturbate Than Have Sex- Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by Nobody: 8:47am On May 19, 2016
Dancehall singer Patoranking has revealed he would rather self-service than sleep around with random girls.
The singer who also disclosed that he was single said he is more concerned about his career and his family as marriage is not in his plans at the moment.
In his own words, “If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me? I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. Marriage is not in the question for me. I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”
http://www.genechy.in/2016/05/i-would-rather-masturbate-myself-than.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by Nobody: 8:48am On May 19, 2016
fear of babymama is the beginning of wisdom.

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by Nobody: 8:48am On May 19, 2016
Na so
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by Ebubeslym(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2016
Wey dem vaseline crew. . Patoranking na una member o.

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by Nobody: 8:50am On May 19, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Wey dem vaseline crew. . Patoranking na una member o.

cheesygrin
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by greyce: 8:50am On May 19, 2016
Stale gist undecided
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by BrownCookie(f): 8:51am On May 19, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Hmmmm!
He already has one.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by Nobody: 9:10am On May 19, 2016
Lolz.....U dey fear ni
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by Squares: 9:25am On May 19, 2016
be warned pato, masturbating is more addictive than cigarette. it makes you more sexually selfish and ruin relationships.

Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by floragregs(f): 9:34am On May 19, 2016
BrownCookie:

Hmmmm!
He already has one.
he doesn't have a child! Raphael is his kid bro. He has no babymama
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by Michellla(f): 9:53am On May 19, 2016
better than STD
Or babymama drama grin
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by BrownCookie(f): 9:58am On May 19, 2016
floragregs:
he doesn't have a child! Raphael is his kid bro. He has no babymama

Ok floragregs.

I guess u''ve got madt love for him.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by Nobody: 10:08am On May 19, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Babymamas expensive pass pikin now.
Re: I Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Random Girls– Patoranking by floragregs(f): 10:48am On May 19, 2016
BrownCookie:

Ok floragregs.

I guess u''ve got madt love for him.
I was just correcting you that's all.

See How Republic Of Benin University & Kanu Nwankwo Honoured Tonto Dike's Hubby / ★ Photos: See Yemi Alade’s Reaction To Her $88 Food Bill In New York / See What Actress Nancy Isime Wore To Spice’s ‘on The Couch’