Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji (1746 Views)

New Book By New Nairalander: Shattered! / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / The Heart By Switz Eps 1♥♥♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2016
Guys am starting a very interesting Series titled "Unveiling the truth". it will be a story that would go from one generation to another it would feature crime, tragedy, sci-fi action, drama as I move on.. I need your support and criticism. am always having problem with my dictions please feel free to correct me

Copyright © 2016 by Olarhtunji
All rights reserved. Except for use in any review, the
reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or in part in
is forbidden without the written permission
of the author, olarhtunji. Traviebond@gmail.com
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2016
Prologue:
“we have a woman lying on conscious on the 6th floor of blooms day hotel ”, a voice could be heard screaming out loud as the medics of the hotel could be seen rushing to the scene and the manager telling the other occupants of the hotel not to panic, everything was under control immediately there was an ambulance waiting outside to convey the woman of unknown identity to the hospital. while they were at it, a note fell off from under her robe without no one noticing it but a Young man saw it and quickly rushed to pick it up but unfortunately he did not see anyone to give it to, as there were no security man in sight nor have the police arrived at that time so he decided to hold on to it, he walked towards the reception sat down and decided to read through before giving to the police when they arrive.

It Read thus...

If you are reading these at the moment, it means am probably dead or am in a coma in an unknown hospital and they are trying to search for the reason why I used overdose of tramadol but I would advise them to pull the plug if am not dead yet but in a coma, as I would still go ahead to kill myself later on even if I survive so what’s the point in saving a life that does not want to come alive well here’s the reason for my action…
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2016
(1)

This thing called love

I was a very young beautiful girl with a very promising future, my name is Bolanle Rogens, my mum have told me that my great Grandparents moved from America to Nigeria after they moved my great grandpa back to Nigeria to come and oversee the company he worked for at that time business in the country and became a permanent general manager in Nigeria, so we were black Americans. but the truth of the matter is that I never met my dad, as he as a lot of wife my mum was the 7th among almost 15 so he was not really interested in the children all he did was pay a very huge amount of money after my birth to my mum not even wanting to stay to see me grow up, these thing called love is just not good I always said to myself but well these not about my family it’s about me.

Yes I am the kid you can say grew up with a silver spoon, mum gave me everything I could ever ask for as a kid. I wore the finest clothes, travelled out of the country every break school gives us and yes I became a very independent woman and mind you I was not a spoilt little girl. My mum always says these words whenever I ask her why she is so mean to me she says “spare the rod and spoil the child so I certainly was a good kid but without not wasting let me go the point, so you can stop pitying me.
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2016
(2)

Unexpected
I was only 18years of age, when I met these young man Muyiwa Pedro, he was 21 we actually lived in the same Estate, Greenwood Estate at Abuja but he stayed about 3 streets away but I knew him because he was a very young handsome man, he was the talk of every young girl in the Estate then, he has friends who stayed around my place so he was always around most time, I Admired him too but I was not going to let my guards down though he asked me out but I knew him to be a very bad boy that plays girl and am only 18 nobody is ready for heartbreak at that age. I just want to focus on my Education as I just got admission Into university of Lagos to study my dream course “medicine and surgery " but well I could not fight the feelings too and am not going to say yes to him very easily . I guess I must have given him a very hard time though, he would not give up he kept on stalking me and sending text messages to me but yet I would not give in to his advances until I heard he lost his dad at a very tender age and his mum and left him with his dads younger brother and married someone else. I had pity on his poor soul and decided to give him a shot.

It was part of the best moment of my life and was my first actually real relationship, I was so much in love and all I wanted was to be with him every day, I would give anything to have that feeling just one last time. We were the talk of the Estate among our peers though my mum must not know about us so I kept it on a low-key. Sneaked to his place at the slightest opportunity, I was a virgin and he was not even interested in deflowering me he just kissed me tenderly, we watch movies together. I remember “star wars ” I watched it first with him ever since then that movie has been my favorite, I could watch it over and over again without getting bored. Whenever my mum is out at work he took me to the cinema and I can tell you other girls envied me a lot he calls me his “heartbeat” and I call him my “cupcake” or any name of cake I like because he his so sweet. I said to myself always “these just the life I want to live ”. I dreamt about marriage though. In fact who would not dream about marriage in this kind of situation? It was just too perfect, not until I had just a month to resume school in Lagos for my degree in medicine and surgery. I wondered about these every time would I leave him here in Abuja, should I forfeit my admission like in the movies, should I ask him what’s up with school, different thoughts ran through my mind and then I decided to go and tell him I would leaving for school soon but I was also going to promise to stay loyal to him regardless of the distance between us.
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2016
(3)

What I did not see coming

So I headed straight for his place unfortunately, I did not meet him at home I met his cousin whom he referred to as sister she told me he was at Solomon’s place, Solomon is having is birthday party. I was very surprised why I did not get an invite and he did not tell me about any party he was going to attend. I wanted an answer so bad so I decided to go to Solomon’s place, lo and behold it was a huge party, I started my search for him as I could not find any of his friend around so I asked around. I was told they were in Solomon’s room wondering what they would be doing there while a party is on downstairs, I continued on my quest for answers as I opened the door I saw a girl kissing Muyiwa, he must have been surprised to see me, I was also in shock as I stood there in surprise as I did not only see him with a girl I saw him taking drugs too, he told me he does not take hard drugs, I can’t believe this is actually the man have been kissing so passionately. I think I must have stood there for about 2 minutes before I voiced out and said with tears rolling down my eyes “ well, I wanted to tell you I would be going to school very soon and it seems you can’t even wait for me to go before you start cheating, well goodbye forever” I acted like I got it all together but I was definitely broken, I was weak and feeling tired and as I walked away I could hear him say “it’s not what you think bola, I can explain everything to you” I noticed he was going to run after me and I knew deep inside of me if he should get to me and hug me I would give in to wanting to forgive him. I developed a very fast leg and ran as I was crying, saying within myself what have I done to deserve these, I have placed everything I have on the line just to make him happy, I was going to give him my virginity if he actually asked for sex, I could not eat and do other things well by now I was getting lean and it was clear to see. It’s not as if he did not try to get to me or do all those stuffs they do in the movies but I was not going to listen I just want to be alone and moreover there is nothing to distract me in school, The only thing I have to lose have already loosed it so I was not expecting any other thing. I have a big life ahead of me and that’s all I have to worry about now. It’s only just 3 days before I resume back to school and I can’t wait, at least that would make me forget about everything that is going on presently.
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by joanee20(f): 10:56pm On May 24, 2016
NYC one..am following o.. kwontinu
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 1:56am On May 27, 2016
The bright future

By now have resumed to unilag where am studying medicine and Surgery and I can tell you this the boyfriend I should have, at least it won’t break my heart because am giving it 100%. Just only my first two month in school have started getting advances from guys, I was just so surprised why guys can be these hungry and I always thought to myself most of all these guys have girlfriends at home or somewhere, they are just looking for someone to pass time with, so I turned them down one after the other very neatly. Those I took as my friend, if I notice they are catching feelings I immediately tell them not to even think about it and if they keep on being pushy I dump them as my friend, l was the queen of the friend zone. I liked it, I was focused and very naïve about life, I barely attend parties, I love photography so you might probably see me at the lagoon front taking pictures of nature or at a function taking pictures, not because I needed the money so bad but because I want to know how it feels to work for your own money. Things were going as planned, even when I go home for the holidays, I don’t go out I just do not want to be seen either Muyiwa or is accomplices. Even my friends don’t know am around I became anti-social and it’s all because of a wrong choice I made and even up till now my heart still bleeds because I gave so much for a relationship and I earned so little from it.
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by bummybummy(f): 6:24am On May 27, 2016
nyc one but d update z small ooo
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by horlawharley(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2016
Nice kip it up
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by Encorecasmie(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
Nice one.. My observations thus far... You keep using 'these' in place of 'this'.. That's all..,nonetheless, ghud!
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2016
Encorecasmie:
Nice one.. My observations thus far... You keep using 'these' in place of 'this'.. That's all..,nonetheless, ghud!

thanks bro...wld look in to it...let me update small
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
(5)
DRAMATIC

7th year and am coming in strong, almost a doctor I told myself every day and this got me going. Until later that year I was invited by a friend for her brother’s wedding ceremony, I wanted to decline but this girl have been there for me, I hate going to weddings not because am jealous but these men see it has an avenue to ask me out and its very annoying.

I decided to go though, on getting there , my friend very excited and could not get herself together decided she wanted to introduce me to some of her friends that school at Lasu, I was not surprised because I knew her to be a party girl and all that and so I followed her, she introduced me one after the other to all of them and told me there is one guy left, he went to receive a call outside, I was just disgusted at the way some of them were stirring at me and was very uncomfortable and I heard a voice saying “ titi is this the friend you have been expecting? "and I can swear the voice sounded familiar but I was looking at the couple dancing and then I decided to look back and guess who I saw, the monster have been running for all my life and I can swear I wanted to just faint at that position I was, but you could also see how angry I was and he said “bola how you doing, it’s been a while”, with a smile across his face. Everyone was surprised how he knew me and they asked and he said “it’s complicated”. A part of me wanted to slap the living day light out of him and a part of me was very excited but I thought to myself am a strong woman and I walked away without even answering him, went to my sit took my bag and was about to leave and I felt his hands touch my skin and I became a fool for him again and stammered and said “what do you want from me”, as I forced myself out of his grip and I can remember him saying “ at least give me a chance to explain, we can’t just part ways like that without settling things right ” I was moving back slowly the smell of his perfume was making me turn 18 all over again and I said “there is nothing to explain, just go your way and I go mine ” as I walked away quickly.

On getting to my hostel, a part of me was excited to see him, he has grown much more than the last time I saw him. now he would be 26 years of age, and he has grown facial hair making him look sexy like my favorite TV personality, I just felt good for the night but I can’t take him back, I knew if I do I would be endangering myself and these not what I need at this stage of my life when things are going so well.
Though I wanted him to call me maybe we could sort things out, am now desperate to hear is reason and I don’t think any reason can possibly justify what he actually did to me I thought, as I felt like I deserve more than what he did to me.
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
bummybummy:
nyc one but d update z small ooo
I just updated a little long sha
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
horlawharley:
Nice kip it up
thanks bro
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by bummybummy(f): 9:27pm On May 27, 2016
Tnx 4 d update, it z beta dan d last update
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 12:58am On May 28, 2016

My phone rang; it was a strange number I definitely have not seen before I picked up and said immediately sorry who am I speaking with? And the voice responded “it’s me Muyiwa I was wondering if you would like to meet up, am at the lagoon front, please just come lets sort out things, so my conscience would stop judging me ”. I thought to myself after all I have nothing to lose, so I said “ok” by now it was around 6pm and I was wondering what he would be doing at Unilag by these time, if it was because of me then I would be totally flattered.

Immediately I got there it was very cozy and I knew this not the best place to be with someone like Muyiwa, at least that was what I was thinking and I was letting my guards down. I saw him sitting down alone looking sad as I walked towards him looking all smart and said “you better make it quick” .he started by telling me that he did not take those drugs that he did not know about the party either, he just wanted to go and tell Solomon he was given admission to study Business Administration in Lasu, as my number was not available. But unfortunately for him Solomon was having a party, so he called his sister to tell her about the party. Then he concluded by saying they were actually playing truth or dare. By now it was actually 8pm and I felt bad that have been torturing myself all these years, the man I love never did anything to hurt me, tears were rolling down face I felt like I wronged him so much and I kept saying was that am so sorry for misunderstanding him, I was so confused he held on so tight to me using his face towel to wipe my tears and has I wanted to look up to him we locked lips and we kissed passionately and deeply, I felt a way have not felt since 18 by now I needed him and I meant I needed him to be inside of me I felt this was the only way I could compensate him for misunderstanding him. I was ready to give him my virginity how stupid can I be.

We collected a room at the same “Blooms day hotel” am writing from. it was heaven on earth for me as I felt yes I was ready to have sex we did not even wait to be comfortable before we started undressing each other, I was an amateur he was the expert but have watched some erotic sex videos before now so I knew a little about this sex of a things.we kissed each other deeply and softly like we were scared of biting each other’s lips off, I could feel he was trying to reach for his wallet searching for something a condom I guess with his right hand, while his second hand was busy working on my body, I was out of patience I collected the wallet and threw it away, stupid me!. He did not even bother about condom anymore he slowly settled between my legs and reached down to my pant I was lost in worlds and could not utter a word but instead I gave a long high-pitched orgasm. I shuddered against him, my legs all round his waist as his chest was pinned to my breast until our sweat-slick bodies were sliding together as he slides slowly into me, I must have made the most glorious sounds ever heard, intense and very melodious to his ear and mine as `he drove harder till we both had no more strength left and we did these till we both got tired and exhausted and slept off. But I later woke up with the bed soaked in my own blood knowing have been deflowered but I felt good at least it was with the right man, he noticed also and told me to calm down, he said he “loves me and would never leave me”.
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by bummybummy(f): 6:59am On May 28, 2016
hmmmmmm, dnt worry he wil soon her his beta part of him
Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2016
This thing called stupidity
__________________"__

Few months later…

Have told him about my pregnancy and he totally accepted the paternity of the child and was very happy about it but he said he wanted to go for his masters abroad I tried convincing him to let it wait till after have conceived but he said no and explained to me how it took him two years to secure a visa and cannot lose it at this junction, I was not much convinced why a dad to be would want to miss the birth of his first child and sorry did I mention earlier that we are engaged and would marry before he leaves the country?. Well yes we are getting married and am excited things are going so well for us right now. Am going to marry the one man I actually dated.
He made me promise not to tell my mum or anyone till he leaves I was so stupid that I agreed to his terms. Though a part of me knew it’s not right but I was blindfolded with love and trust that I did not see anything wrong at least couples should have to keep secrets from the outside world, it’s not everything you tell family.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji by olarhtunji(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2016
Reaping the fruit of stupidity

Have given birth to our son Ambrose Abidemi Pedro, and now its four years and Muyiwa is not still back he has missed the important time of this little kids life I thought to myself, whenever we talk over the phone and I bring up the matter he gets angry and hang up at times he would tell me he his yet to complete his masters. I thought masters was suppose to last two years or so, I spoke to his uncle who keeps assuring me Muyiwa would be back soon, my mum even quarreled with his people over the matter and she keeps blaming me to be the cause. if and only if have told her earlier all this won’t have happened everybody were blaming me, even m was blaming myself but I trusted him still by now we quarrel a lot and barely talk, even when he his wrong am the one to beg.

Goodbye

By now its 6 years since he left me and am losing my patience, then I told him to tell me where he stays that I and our son would move to the US so we can live there after persuasion that lasted for 4years that he was supposed to return he finally opened up to me saying I should stop calling my son ours, I was in total shock and could not utter a word and he went on to say that he has a real family now calling mine fake and they are blessed with 3 children, a twin and a single child. He has given me the chance to go and remarry and he his sorry for everything and he also does not think my son is for him because we only had sex once and he is not sure he ejaculated. He Even said he knows my story of sleeping around the campus with men before I could utter a word he hanged up and that was the last time I heard from him has his number was switched off even till date. But I hope nemesis catches up with him wherever he his.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN ITS TOO LATE TO SAVE ME AS I HAVE TAKEN OVERDOSE OF TRAMADOL!

The gentleman in shock and in tears immediately ran to the police officer around the scene and handed the book over to him explaining how he found it.

The end.

This story is the property of (olarhtunjiwrites) and should not be sold, published or any other way that is not proper apart from book review o without the consent of the copyright owner.

Facebook: Esan Babatunde Michael
Instagram: @olarhthunji

(1) (Reply)

On My Master's Bed 18+ Prologue / Take Charge Take Control Take Responsibility For Your Life / Bloggers! Showcase Your Latest Blog Posts And Get More Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.