Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN (16791 Views)

NNPC Diverting Fuel Through DAPMA To Cause Scarcity –IPMAN / IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre / Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by Femich18(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2016
When you hear marketers supporting the #145 then you should know it favour them. Ask the dimwit if crude oil price rise to $100 per barrel next month will the price still be #145 or increase or reduce as he said?
2) if the pressure on USD forces it to get to #400 won't they increase price of PMS since they are getting USD from black market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by slap1(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
Mynd44:
Thieving charlatans the lot of you are

Please I need your attention here. It's very important to me that you close this thread of mine for me. Thanks in advance.

https://www.nairaland.com/2832664/breaking-loose-flash-fiction
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by TheMatrix3: 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
Damage control
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by wordychap: 2:10pm On May 19, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
When you hear marketers supporting the #145 then you should know it favour them. Ask the dimwit if crude oil price rise to $100 per barrel next month will the price still be #145 or increase or reduce as he said?
2) if the pressure on USD forces it to get to #400 won't they increase price of PMS since they are getting USD from black market?
Don't mind them
Let people keep supporting d 145 now as per deregulation
Crude oil price is projected to get to 70 dollars a barrel soon n price of fuel will definitely be on d increase.
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by Cityguy: 2:11pm On May 19, 2016
These thieves were receiving diverted fuel from major marketers to sell at above regulated price of 86.5 naira. They were the ones rotating who sells today and who does it tomorrow to ensure we que long hours and beg for them to sell to us at cut- throat prices. These people sabotaged every effort to help the downstream sector so common man can have little reprieve. I'm stunned these same cohort of evil would want me to take their word for it that there's 'benefit' from this hike that has robbed everyone of vaue for little change called minimum wage. Haha! You people should fear God na.
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by petchi: 2:24pm On May 19, 2016
LoveMachine:

I've never seen you comment. I thought you only closed threads. grin

Why is his comment paining you? WHY? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by menxer: 2:42pm On May 19, 2016
Would it be against the law for IPMAN to build its own refinery and stop importing?
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 19, 2016
What are these unarmed robbers saying? Cabal na dem, subsidy thieves na them, Is any of them even selling below the price cap?
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by restored2016(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2016
Do we know that the increase in fuel price is a phenomenon round the world. The pump price for a liter of fuel is 100 dollars in America. The instability in crude oil price and our peculiar situation with the dollar, should make the matter worse in no distant time to the extent that we might pay #400 per liter. If the govt said #145 is the maximum that could be sold no matter the condition In the next 5yrs and we could have a legal agreement to that, then its a Win Win situation for us becos when it rises above #145 the govt. Will have to subsidize it. The govt can use the current subsidy funds to carry out capital projects( esp. Electricity) to reduce our over dependency on fuel and save for the rainy day than to keep feeding those elite dogs at the expense of development in the name of subsidy.
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by jimoqua: 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
sey Baba, I believe this policy will work if Nigerians allow it. Kudos to those that initiate this policy.
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by redsconsult(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2016
agitator:

After increase another foodstuff price hike. You can quote anywhere on that. cool cool cool
presently there is hike in foodstuff that wont go down even if there is reduction in fuel ..
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by Adesege(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2016
Mynd44:

grin
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by mikolo80: 6:19pm On May 19, 2016
Mynd44:
who say make you no follow dem thief?there is freedom of charlat
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by excel101(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2016
LoveMachine:

I've never seen you comment. I thought you only closed threads. grin
Go to bed, you this mummy pet. Here is not mend for babies like you.
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by excel101(m): 7:43pm On May 19, 2016
UnknownT:
We are yet to see reduction in the price of Diesel oh since it was deregulated . Now we have scarcity of dollars, if new importers now go to the black market to source for dollars, the demand will be much and then the price of dollar will skyrocket and we may end up buying petrol more than the #145
Guy, this is the best response. After diesel deregulation and despite its not too high demand compared to PMS, the price has not come down. So PMB tell us how the PMS price is going to drop. Thumb up for you guy.
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by Emade(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:
If you like reduce it to 100 naira all I know is that prices of commodity tbat has flare up will never come down ...

NLC should negotiate for increase in minimum wage not fighting for masses that did not send them message...
has NLC ever fought for the masses to me I don't believe so and I also think that some of the people benefiting from the subsidy are behind this strike
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by dumpointer: 10:13pm On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:
If you like reduce it to 100 naira all I know is that prices of commodity tbat has flare up will never come down ...

NLC should negotiate for increase in minimum wage not fighting for masses that did not send them message...

Minimum wage is out of the table at the moment because of the skyrocketed inflation in the country. Increasing minimum wage will crash the economy with inflation
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by dumpointer: 10:16pm On May 19, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by redsconsult(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2016
dumpointer:

Minimum wage is out of the table at the moment because of the skyrocketed inflation in the country. Increasing minimum wage will crash the economy with inflation
it will balance off in the future..the main reason for price hike is dollar and there is need for a corresponding increase in wage...
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by chidilewis(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2016
I so pray no one hijacks the policy and renders it useless. I believe that pain comes before gain. We can sincerely overcome this instead of wallowing in the fool's paradise.
Re: Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN by 2by40ft: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mynd44:
I thought this thread was closed when I saw your moniker and that caused me ftc. See u in court

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members / Workers Groan As States Cut Salaries Amid Inflation / Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.